question 24//curiouser and curiouser!pt. 2

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE MY CUTE READERS!!😭😭❤️❤️❤️ I have so much shit and work going on in my life so I had literally no time to write. I hope I can gain everyone's forgiveness with this crappy chapter :') 🍑

BEWARE! SHITTY CHAPTER AHEAD LIKE OML I HATE THIS CHAPTER THE MOST😱

          Jungkook and Taehyung headed back towards the room that everyone was still gathered together in. Some wore confused expressions, while others had a more clear idea of what had just happened.

          Taehyung squished his body next to Jungkook.

          "So what are we going to do? Go out and find the fucker or what?" Jungkook smirked deviously, but his words were cold and serious. "It's only a matter of time before the players if the game fall and break. We just need to wait for the killer's false move."

          Screams erupted and Jungkook quickly turned his head. Taehyung smiled psychotically and jumped up before running quickly towards the suspected crime scene. Jungkook followed his lead and they were right.

          A girl and boy dressed elegantly had eerily calm faces on the floor of the banquet hall. Both would have seemed to be sleeping if it wasn't for the fact that their lips were blue and they wouldn't fucking move. It wasn't that hard to figure out they were dead.

          A woman that wore expensive clothing in a similar fashion was bawling next to the bodies while a man, most likely her husband, was attempting to comfort her. Jungkook bent down on one knee and inspected the bodies for the Alice card. There was a half of a playing card in each child's hand that spelled "Alice" when put together.

          The couple didn't notice Taehyung licking his lips again, the adrenaline rush of the constant deaths beginning to take place. Jungkook smirked as he slowly stood up. "Tae, would you like to know the mistake that the killer made this time?" Taehyung grinned childishly and nodded.

          "The killer apparently forgot a murder that should have taken place before this one. Either forgot or didn't have time. He should have imitated the murder of Kai Sakura but he most likely skipped it because the murder was so time consuming. The police had found her body disgustingly mutated with a crown sewn on her head. But you know what that means? It means that the killer doesn't have much time and doesn't plan on having a chat with us either. After killing us, or so he thinks, he's most likely going to flee immediately."

          Taehyung's eyes lost some of its spark, feeling disappointed in losing a chance to see such a beautiful sight of a mutated body. Well, it's not like he couldn't do that himself.

          Jungkook got an idea and suddenly stood on top of the table, kicking the refreshments and expensive ass food out of his way. Everyone in the room quieted from the chaos as he cleared his throat. "Ladies and gentlemen, I know that you are all feeling distressed in witnessing so many murders in only a few hours. But rest assured, I have figured out who the murderer is."

          Jungkook's eyes quickly scanned the room as he conveyed his message slowly. His eyes stopped at a man dressed in all black with wide eyes. More importantly, panicked, wide eyes. Jungkook almost laughed. Oldest trick in the book.

          An uproar filled the room as Jungkook nimbly jumped down from the table. Everyone was shouting by now. "Where's the little shit?! Who is it?! They're going to die in my fucking hands!" Other shouts filled with venom only riled Jungkook up even more.