question #2//stupid fuck

Sorry guys, tae will come soon, I just need to explain the backstory of what's going on😉beware of a crappy chapter🍑
PLEASE READ MY NOTE AT THE END TO GET THE STORY!!

A few weeks later...

"Was the human experiment in 1944-1945 for identical twins from the Germans during the Holocaust, or the Japanese doing experiments on the Chinese and Korean?" Jungkook said in a bored tone. The question had been too easy.

Mr. Hong, the new victim for trying to run away to America because he didn't have the 5,000,000 that he owed Jungkook, was sitting on the familiar metal chair where countless of others had sat and been tortured to death.

The people working with Jungkook had always tried to figure out what kind of questions that Jungkook would ask in the torture room, but no one lived to tell the tale.

Of course, Jungkook knew the fact that his men were trying to find out what the question was, but never prevented them because they only tried to educate themselves to be prepared for whatever question that Mr. Jeon would shoot at them. Oh if they only knew.

But at the moment, it seems that Mr. Hong really wasn't as smart as Jungkook thought he was, getting a basic history question wrong.

"I-is it a J-japanese experiment?" the man stuttered out nervously, sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Wrong," Jungkook said licking his lips and his eyes giving off a malicious glint. And he thought that he wouldn't get his fun today.

Jungkook tutted, shaking his head in a mocking manner. "And that wasn't even the question I usually ask. Sometimes I make it easier for some of my victims and ask something they would actually get right, but Mr. Hong, you are a stupid fuck and still got the question wrong. Pity," Jungkook said bringing his knife up.

"Bye-bye Mr. Hong," Jungkook said with a glowing smile and began to rip the man's stomach open and stab into his organs, splattering blood all over the floor. He twisted the knife as he let a psychotic smile rest on his face, continuing to torture the already dead man distorting the body into a gruesome scene.

As Jungkook thought back to some of his previous kills while he cleaned he thought about Mr. Lee and subconsciously growled low.

Without realizing it because it had only been for a moment, Mr. Lee had managed to crack a part of the wall that Jungkook had built around him. The answer had Jungkook sleepless for days, although Jungkook kept trying to convince himself that he couldn't sleep with all the work piling up.

But oh, what a pity that Mr. Lee was dead now. His answer had been correct, but that was not the answer that Jungkook was looking for. That was a reason why he tortured in the past. Now he did for a different reason. Do you want to know? Just don't over think it.

Jungkook wiped the blood on his face off with his sleeve and set the bloody knife on the table. Jungkook smiled.

"Now who should my next victim be?"

Okay guys I wanna warn you and say the question's answer is stupid as fuck but it was the only thing that Jungkook's men wouldn't have said because they can't think like a psychopath.