question 5//get on your knees

After a few days of leaving Taehyung chained in his room, Jungkook allowed him freedom of being able to go anywher in the mansion. The high security cameras and big ass men kept Taehyung from escaping, but Taehyung wasn't planning on it. Well not now anyway.

Taehyung had quickly become friends with the butler, Jimin, small but dangerous if need be. Taehyung's innocent and almost child-like charms got Jimin wrapped around his finger just like Jungkook.

But Taehyung knew he had to be careful with Jungkook. He was sharp for his age and what he had said to Taehyung kept bothering him. Jungkook said he knew that Taehyung was a psycho just like him. But later he had fallen for his charms when Taehyung cried in his room. Missing connection: Taehyung didn't notice the slight change in Jungkook back in the torture room and it was going to cost him.

Jungkook was usually busy working in his study, which usually gave Taehyung the time to form a plan in what he should do. Why does that asshole keep me locked here when he doesn't even talk to me. I'm getting bored Taehyung thought as he walked around the upstairs area eating an apple. Taehyung went downstairs to the kitchen to see an arrangement of knives. He smiled widely picking one up and swinging it around with a practiced hand. Time to visit Jungkook.

          With the glistening knife held behind his back he quietly stepped towards Jungkook's study seeing the door slightly open. He pushed he door to greet Jungkook with his fake sweet smile and saw Jungkook slowly looking up from his papers to face him. Missing connection: the atmosphere in Jungkook changed but did Taehyung notice? No.

          Taehyung shyly gazed at Jungkook with a small smile. "C-can I come in?" Taehyung asked making his voice slightly higher to match his appearance. Jungkook smirked. "It would be a pleasure." Taehyung stepped in, one step, two steps, and closed the door. Within seconds after the click of the door closing was heard Taehyung had the kitchen knife pressed onto Jungkook's throat but his happiness was cut short. Jungkook had a knife pressed at Taehyung's throat as well. "My my, you never fail to amuse me Taehyung. I must say you are quite fast," Jungkook leaned in, "but I am as well." Taehyung glared murderously but dropped his knife in shock when he made eye contact with Jungkook. This wasn't Jungkook. No no no. Who the fuck is this? "Who the fuck are you?" Taehyung whispered too scared to speak any louder. Jungkook chuckled. "You found out. Guess I wasn't wrong when I said you were fast." Jungkook walked calmly around the table to Taehyung who stood frozen. This wasn't Jungkook. Taehyung in his whole life had never seen eyes so cold and psychotic. How alluring though Taehyung thought trying to cover his shock with his thoughts. "Get on your knees," Jungkook said with authority laced in his voice making Taehyung obey without a fight.

"Let me explain," Jungkook began still walking closer and closer to Taehyung. "And then maybe you'll understand why Jungkook still thinks you're innocent when you aren't, isn't that right babyboy?" Taehyung shivered and nodded slowly.

"To put it simply, Jungkook has DID. Disassociative Identity Disorder. From childhood trauma, Jungkook has created multiple alters, or personalities, to split the pain. So far, there's Jungkook's regular personality, a playful alter, and me. The psychotic one," Jungkook smiled in such a way that it disturbed even Taehyung, but he kept silent still trying to process everything that was happening.

"I was the one that realized right away, you see. I realized that you're a psychopath too, aren't you?" Taehyung scowled but nodded, somewhat relieved that he was able to stop his facade in front of, well, whatever this "alter" thing was. Taehyung was still confused as fuck but wanted to hear what Jungkook had to say. "Us alters have separate memories from Jungkook, so he won't remember the things that we do or say when the alters take over. That's the reason why Jungkook still believes you're innocent and a cute ass."

Taehyung blushed slightly but decided to speak up. "Wait, then Jungkook is normal but you just take over to commit the crimes that you do and torture?" Jungkook smiled again and laughed lightly. "Sometimes, but Jungkook wasn't treated kindly in this world, so torturing has become a comfort to him. He tortures out of his own free will." Taehyung nodded in understanding.

"Well cool story and all, but what are you going to do now that you know I was about to kill you, I mean come on, even I know I would fucking skin the person that would try and kill me." Jungkook laughed loudly at the comment and spoke again with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Well it's a secret but little Jungkook here, has feelings for you whether he wants to admit it or not, and I want to see how this goes." Taehyung couldn't hide the shock on his face, his mouth wide open as he stared stupidly at Jungkook who laughed yet again at his reaction. This guy laughs too much, seriously. Is he high or something? Taehyung thought, sort of salty with how calm Jungkook was even if it was his alter taking over.

"Just forget this encounter ever happened and act normal. We don't want Jungkook finding out you know his little secret do we now?" Jungkook winked and seemed less menacing then he had appeared in the beginning. Huh. Jungkook seems more interesting than I thought. Damn it, guess I need to stay longer. Taehyung ignored the fact that he wanted an excuse to stay longer but didn't want to admit it. He was a psychopathic killer. He wasn't supposed to fall for some bunny that had family issues.

What the fuck universe.