question 17//find the other side pt. 1

I am so fucking sorry for not updating😭I've been hella busy and so I don't think I'll be updating my other book "Not Today" for a while. Again, I'm so frkn sorry and I love you all❤️❤️🍑

After a few more days, Jungkook had completely healed and immediately started working, being the workaholic he was. Jungkook was in his office, organizing his illegal trades all over the world. Fucking hell. Why are the police beginning to stop accepting my briberies now. Right when my income is growing. He sighed and leaned back in his chair, his clumsy fingers untying his stiff necktie. The door opened and Taehyung entered as bright as ever, making his way towards Jungkook.

          Taehyung skipped towards Jungkook and straddled him, and looking closer, seemed to be in a brighter mood than usual. "Hey babyboy," Jungkook said tiredly and kissed Taehyung slowly. Taehyung ran his hand in Jungkook's soft hair and kissed his neck. "I have a pleasant surprise for you Kookie," Taehyung said excitedly.

          Jungkook became curious and looked at Taehyung who looked back at him with an adorably smug face. "I know you've been tired with work, so I organized a stress reliever!" Jungkook chuckled. "Are we going to have bomb ass sex?" Jungkook asked with a smirk.

          Taehyung's face turned a deep shade of red and his eyes widened. "What-no! Oh my fucking god, way to ruin the moment," Taehyung spluttered out angrily in embarrassment and Jungkook kissed his forehead apologetically but still chuckling at the cute reaction.

          "Then what is it baby?" Taehyung's excitement quickly returned. "A fun little group torture organized by me! And we get to join in on the fun because none of the victims know who we are!" Jungkook hummed, already liking the idea. "Thank you baby, that was very thoughtful of you."

          Taehyung blushed and turned his head. "I-I was j-just bored t-too. It's n-not like I was t-thinking about you or anything." Jungkook laughed quietly. His baby was just too fucking cute. "Then tell me the whole plan." As if a switch went on, Taehyung's whole personality changed, and a crazy look took over his face. "We're going to have lots of fun today."

          Jungkook's secretary had been the one to help Taehyung organize his torture game. After encountering her at the hospital before, Taehyung had created a strong bond with her, and she acted like a mother figure towards him. After all, she had always helped Jungkook, caring for Taehyung as well was by no means difficult. Jungkook was in for a surprise today. The preparation took a shit ton of time, and Taehyung felt proud of himself.

Flashback

          While Jungkook was in a meeting, Taehyung and some of Jungkook's men had been in the torture room to "prepare". Taehyung entered the room, and his eyes shined as he walked closer and closer to what he needed.

          "Let's put his corpses to use now," Taehyung said with a devilish smirk on his face as he opened the large amount of black bags just filled with corpses, old and fresh. Maggots were unavoidable, but the newer corpses would work for the game. Taehyung and the men began to choose a large amount of corpses that decomposed the least, and they made their way to the building where Taehyung and Jungkook had previously played the labyrinth game in.

          Jungkook's secretary was already there, and didn't even flinch at the sight of the corpses being dragged to the center of the room. She had the papers of the "game" organized and ordered the men to help.