question 13//fuck you jeon

I feel like I use "fuck" too much🙄I should search up funnier profanities

Next chapter will be a group torture again😆please be patient with me!

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung who had an annoying smirk on his face as he pinned Jungkook on the bed. How the hell were they in this position?

Flashback

Jungkook was working in his study yet again, and Taehyung was getting bored without  Jimin who was still on his holiday. After a few hours of playing games on his phone, Taehyung saw Jungkook finally leave his study to grab a bite to eat in the kitchen.

Taehyung's face brightened at the sight of Jungkook wearing a thin white shirt and sweats that were tight in the right areas which showed off the impressively toned leg muscles. Let daddy take care of you. Taehyung slowly creeped towards Jungkook who finished eating his snack and was making his way back to his study. Nope that's not happening fucker, you can't get away.

Taehyung tackled Jungkook who fell on floor and groaned at Taehyung's weight on top of him. Taehyung licked his lips and started grinding on Jungkook while straddling him.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Jungkook said, his voice slightly shaky. Taehyung decided to trick Jungkook first. "Let's go to the bedroom first." Jungkook nodded and lifted Taehyung up and when they made it into the bedroom, he threw him on the bed. Taehyung smirked internally, and when Jungkook was close enough, he tugged him onto the bed and went back to the straddle position they were in earlier.

"Time and time again, I let you think that you would be the one to fuck me," Taehyung growled in Jungkook's ear making him moan, "but you're wrong. I'll be the one to fuck you tonight kitten."

Jungkook had hidden the fact that he was actually extremely experienced in acting, even more so than Taehyung, and it took everything to stop himself from smirking at his babyboy.

He acted shocked, and Taehyung seemed excited at the positive reaction. Taehyung licked at Jungkook's ear which was coincidentally his soft spot, so Jungkook let out a real small mewl that really boosted Taehyung's confidence. Acting time is over now.

Jungkook quickly flipped Taehyung so that he was on top of him and handcuffed him to the bed. Taehyung froze, and just gaped at the smirking Jungkook who was taking his shirt off.

Taehyung gave a death glare when realization hit him. That fucker had been playing with him! Jungkook leaned down and left butterfly kisses on Taehyung's neck which got him moaning loudly. Bingo. Tae's soft spot.

Jungkook began to suck at Taehyung's skin and soon dark purple hickeys marked the white, smooth skin. "Babyboy, you're so small and cute, aren't you the kitten?" Jungkook said with a smirk.

Taehyung blushed and looked defiantly at Jungkook. "Hey I'm still older than you, you fucker!" Jungkook tutted and shook his finger in front of Taehyung.

"Is that any way to talk to the one who has the upperhand?" Jungkook kissed Taehyung's neck and then leaned in to his ear. "You need to be punished babyboy." Taehyung shivered from Jungkook's hot breath so close to his ear and grew excited. Okay, fuck it, as long as he felt good at the moment, he could top Jungkook and get his revenge later.

Jungkook got out the lube and a knife from the drawer and lightly touched Taehyung's abdomen. Taehyung let out a whine and then pouted. "I want to touch you too."