question 29 teach them to kill, then to die pt. 1

Lmao guys, what is life, in part two Jungkook will become such a yandere I cri, fuck I suck at writing

A trashy smut is my apology for my long ass hiatus please understand I do not have writers block I'm just a lazy ass

THE HIATUS WAS LONG CUZ IVE BEEN CUTTING MYSELF SO IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT AND IM WONDERING IF I SHOULD GIVE THIS BOOK TO SOMEONE ELSE TO WRITE INSTEAD???? JUST A THOUGHTTT

          After the chaotic events that had occurred the past few days, the days became almost too normal afterward. Taehyung and Jimin returned back to Jungkook's house and the days became peaceful. No one was worthy of "punishment" and Taehyung was getting bored.

          Jungkook woke up at 7 am on Saturday and groaned, voice raspy from just waking up. Out of habit he had woken up early but he realized he had no plans scheduled. He smirked. The fuckers that say I don't do shit can suck ass because guess who has a day off from working overtime. Me, motherfuckers.

          Jungkook, who was still half-asleep, instinctively reached out his hand on the bed searching for Taehyung but stopped abruptly after feeling a pair of hands near his crotch area.

         He lifted up the sheets to see Taehyung staring up at him mischievously with Jungkook's cock already in his mouth. Jungkook groaned again, out of frustration and pleasure because Taehyung didn't waste time and was already deepthroating him. "T-Tae—fuck ya just like that-wait-no fuck Tae stop-"

          Jungkook reluctantly pulled Taehyung's hair to get him off his dick and Taehyung pouted. Jungkook gave him a look. "Don't look at me like that, it's to damn early to be so horny Tae." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Says the guy with a raging boner." Jungkook gritted his teeth. "And who's fault is that?" Taehyung giggled.

          Jungkook tackled Taehyung and playfully roared. "You little shit, are you asking to be punished?" Taehyung laughed at Jungkook's fake anger. "Give it to me hard." Taehyung stopped laughing and sighed, stretching out his arms on the bed.

          "It's been so boring at home when you're at work. There's been no one you've been bringing home to torture either." Jungkook winked. "And isn't that torture in itself?" Taehyung stuck his tongue out. "Not into endurance shit, didn't you know daddy?"

          Jungkook growled at the teasing tone in which Taehyung had called out to him and Taehyung applauded himself. Angry sex is the best sex. Jungkook began grinding his dick against Taehyung's making him gasp.

          "Then why don't we see how well you can endure until I break you? Endurance is an important quality to have baby boy." Without a warning, Jungkook rammed his dick into Taehyung and began pounding into him without prepping him. Taehyung moaned and felt the blood already dripping from the hole because of the sudden action.  

          Jungkook gripped Taehyung's hips and without stopping, pounded deep into him while adjusting his hips so that he would hit Taehyung's prostate. Taehyung couldn't even moan at how much pleasure he was feeling and only gasped.

          "W-what are you going to do if you b-break me for real?" Taehyung shakily stuttered out, his eyes rolling back in pleasure. "I won't be able to l-live without your dick." Jungkook smirked. "I was planning on breaking you from the start babe. Endurance was never your thing."

          Jungkook grinned in satisfaction at Taehyung's messy appearance. Taehyung's eyes were unfocused and his tongue sticking out slightly causing him to drool. Taehyung came without warning and all that came out of his mouth were incoherent noises.

          "Tae, I'm close—fuck-" Taehyung couldn't even hear him, he was feeling too much from Jungkook still thrusting into him intensely even after his orgasm. Jungkook's hips stuttered and then quickly came into Taehyung making the both of them moan at the sensation. Jungkook took his dick out and tiredly fell down next to Taehyung's worn out body.

          For a few minutes neither of them could say anything, still trying to catch their breath after the hard sex. Jungkook let out a raspy laugh. "We haven't had such normal sex in a really long time, right Tae? We didn't use any of our knives at all." Taehyung snorted.

          "What normal are you talking about, do you not see the blood pooled at my fucking asshole." Jungkook smirked. "So normal." Taehyung laughed and winced. "Haven't got such good dicking in a long time so it kind of stings. You better clean me up pretty boy."

          Jungkook smiled at the nickname and kissed his forehead. "Ya ya I got it." Jungkook kissed Taehyung again before getting up and quickly returning with a warm, wet towel which he used to begin wiping Taehyung down gently.

          "Oh and I forgot to tell you this, but I've got a little something for your boredom." Taehyung's eyes lit up. "The little something is a person right? Right Kookie?" Jungkook smirked.

          "And not just anyone. One of my apprentices that decided to betray me. His accomplices were too loyal to me and he was quickly found out before he could do me any harm." Taehyung squealed in excitement.

          "And I thought I would just have sex with you every day until you found someone, I'm so fucking excited you found someone so quickly." Jungkook's face turned red and he became flustered. "S-sex every day?" Taehyung cooed at Jungkook's flustered expression and then just stared at him in thought. "Why are you staring so damn much?"  Jungkook asked after calming down his red face.

          "Your duality still amazes me to this day. How does "sex every day" get you that red and you don't even bat an eyelid after pounding into me so hard," Taehyung deadpanned, and Jungkook's face was back to beet red. "Shut the fuck up." Taehyung laughed.

          Jungkook just pouted and opened the drawer next to the bed. "Well that's beside the point. What we should be discussing is—" Jungkook got out the jagged knife from the drawer and pointed it at Taehyung's neck. "what form of execution we should give to that special apprentice of mine."

          Taehyung gripped the knife until blood began to drip from his hand. He licked the blood and smiled. "A normal performance might be the most special. After all, he's your apprentice right? Nostalgia before death is the most lovely." Jungkook smiled and kissed Taehyung, tasting the blood on his tongue. "I can't wait."