question 22//will you still love me?

I know you guys are all bloodthirsty little shits😏jk I love you all❤️❤️but this chapter focuses more on their life as vkook😆maybe even some angst😉🍑

omg i hate this chapter, i dont know where i was going with this trash...dont worry guys, the next chapter is gonna be more fun

          "Hello?" Taehyung heard a sharp intake of air from the caller and furrowed his brows.

"I'm back." Taehyung smiled widely, recognizing the voice. He squealed, making Jungkook look at him with a questioning expression.

          "Hobie hyung!!" A loud laugh was heard through the phone. "I know this is so last minute, but can your hyungie stay with you for a week? Pretty please?!" Taehyung knew Jungkook heard him loud and clear, and it was easy to tell that he was pissed off. This stranger to Jungkook was gonna cockblock for an entire week, and to say Jungkook was sexually frustrated was an understatement.

Taehyung turned to Jungkook with puppy eyes and Jungkook cursed under his breathe. He sighed in defeat and Taehyung squealed again. "Hyung, I'm living with my boyfriend right now, but he said you can stay for the week!" They cheered together and Jungkook cracked a small smile at Taehyung's childish antics. This hyung of his better be worth the stay.

The door opened and Taehyung was crushed under a tight hug. "My small child, I missed you so much." Taehyung giggled. Jungkook just watched emotionless by the door frame. "Kookie, this is Hobie hyung or Hoseok, and hyung this is my boyfriend Kookie or Jungkook."

Jungkook was pleased with the fact that Taehyung said he was his boyfriend, but that didn't make him any less salty about the whole situation. Hoseok didn't look fazed by Jungkook's stormy attitude towards him and cheerily shook his hand. Jungkook politely returned it and went to the kitchen where Jimin was cooking. He could hear the loud conversation that Taehyung and Hoesuck were having, and he felt the jealousy well up. Just keep it in for a week. Not too bad, I'm sure of it.

Turns out Jungkook wasn't so sure. By day three, Jungkook had had enough of Taehyung and Whoresuck's closeness. Hoseok was clingy, and Taehyung being the touchy person he was, didn't really mind. Jungkook had already punched eight holes through the wall in the span of three days and Jimin wanted to punch him for destroying the house like it was nothing. Jimin grumbled. "Jungkook having the time of his life punching walls while I clean up his mess and pay for the damage. I'm really living the life, aren't I."

But the most aggrevating thing to Jungkook was the fact that Hoseok was actually an extremely nice person. And funny. And talented. He was literally the whole package. Hoseok could cook almost as well as Jimin, he took care of himself and did the chores without complaints, and most of all, he was good to Taehyung. He could make Taehyung laugh and took care of him so well to the point where it was beyond jealousy by now. Now, Jungkook was scared.

Hoseok didn't bother to hide his flirtatious glances and touchy actions that Jungkook couldn't do anything to stop. He was, after all, Taehyung's special friend. What if Hoseok stole Taehyung away? He was so much better and he wasn't a crazy one. Jungkook was sure of it. And who would want to stick with a psychopath?

It was day four and Jungkook groaned at the fact that he had woken up to Hoseok and Taehyung laughing loudly at a game they were playing from downstairs. Curse Hoesuck's loud, contagious laughs.