question 12//field trip!

Everyone please expect smut next chapter😉🍑

"We're going on a field trip, a field trip, a field trip!" Taehyung chanted as he skipped. Jungkook's playful alter was already out so he joined in on Taehyung's chant without the usual flood of embarrassment. Their victims were already at the destination along with Jungkook's men that heavily guarded the area. 

Jungkook had quickly found out that a group formed in his company with members who gathered illegal information to expose Jungkook. When they were in their secret meeting, Jungkook had his men knock them unconscious and take them to there. There were too many people to torture in just his torture room, so this destination would do.

Taehyung had yet to see the destination because ever since Taehyung had begun to live with Jungkook, Jungkook had no need to punish so many people at once. But now it was time, and there were just enough players to play this game. Jungkook smirked when they arrived. My favorite labyrinth game.

Jungkook led Taehyung to the back door of the massive but abandoned building and they both took an elevator to their destination. Today's game involved manipulation and betrayal.

Jungkook had told Taehyung the plan beforehand, so Taehyung was prepared when they put blindfolds on and had the men tie them up next to the already tied and blindfolded victims of the game.

Why are they acting like the victims you may ask? It was all part of the game.

Luckily, the members of the group that tried to go against Jungkook's company had never seen the "boss" aka Jungkook in person which made this game possible. So today, Jungkook and Taehyung would act like victims that the boss also threw into the sick game and the others probably wouldn't be suspicious because they were confident with their acting at playing victim.

Usually Jungkook would watch the victims die in the game from the security cameras, but he knew Taehyung would get restless if he couldn't kill with his own hands. Jungkook would have one of his men act like the boss that gathered them there. Everything was perfect. Now it was time for the game to start.

Jungkook made sure to have his men untie the ropes of a random person so that Jungkook and Taehyung wouldn't seem suspicious, being the first people to get untied.

They could hear a man groan as the light hit his uncovered face. "Shit, where am I?" They heard shuffling and gasping. "Guys! Wait, let me untie you guys first!" Then the man began to untie everyone until the people gained consciousness from getting knocked out. Jungkook and Taehyung acted shocked and confused with the rest of them, while some were screaming and trying to look for a way out.

A harsh melody began to play from the speakers and one of Jungkook's men began to speak. "I am the boss of your company and you all should know why I've gathered you here. Everyone here has the title of betrayer, and it's time to die." Everyone's faces turned pale and Jungkook had to keep his smile in.

"Today will be a special game. The labyrinth game. The rules are simple. Everyone gathered in the room is at the start of the labyrinth. You need to get through obstacles to reach the center where if you answer my question right, I'll let you go. Seems easy right?"

The people knew that it wasn't going to be as easy as it sounded. One of them spoke up. "But wait. Why do you make it seem like only one person gets a chance to leave this place without fucking dying?"