question 23//let the show begin

Buckle your seatbelts and get ready for a hell of a ride😉this chapter is going to be sooo fucked up but hope you like it❣️🍑SORRY LOVES FOR THE HELLA LATE UPDATE I DONT LIKE WRITING

BIG SHOUTOUT TO @_JiminimiJ_ FOR COMING UP WITH SUCH AN AMAZING IDEA ABOUT A SHOW THAT JUNGKOOK AND TAE CREATE. (I hope I didn't ruin your cute idea with my writing)

          Jungkook was bored. Why? Because there was no one in particular that he had to torture for work purposes, and Taehyung had been gone the whole week with Jimin on a "bro date". For a week. A fucking whole goddamn week.

          But now that Taehyung had finally come back, Jungkook decided that he should probably organize a fun little "event" to welcome him back home. He smirked. Jungkook's assistant had already informed him of an organization that filmed live "sex", or in other words, rape at a large hidden theatre where people paid to watch. Punishment time.

The next day

          Jungkook and Taehyung wore all black, but they still looked dazzling amidst the thick crowd by the theatre entrance. Jungkook kissed Taehyung's cheek. "You remember what to do babyboy?" Taehyung sighed in content and nodded before leaning in to his boyfriend's warmth. "This is going to be so fun, I'm so excited!" Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung posessively. "Then let's get started shall we?"

          Jungkook and Taehyung entered the large theatre, easily finding their way to their designated seats in the very front. They had actually visited the theatre the day before to set up for the torture to come and had killed the people that organized today's show and replacing them with their own men.

          The theatre was luxurious and everyone in the audience was quite well dressed and gave off an elegant vibe. Can't wait to see these horny fuckers' faces filled with fear Jungkook thought as he looked at the people around him.

          Taehyung was already backstage, changing his clothes to something more flashing and eye catching while Jungkook would wait for everyone to slowly lower their guards down. Then the real show would start.

          An "announcer" made his way up on the brightly lit stage as the rest of the lights on the other parts of the theatre dimmed. "Good evening! Ladies and gentlemen, today we have a special performance awaiting us! Shall we start the show?" Loud hoots and cheers echoed as the announcer, who was actually one of Jungkook's men, quickly walked off of the stage for the fake show to begin.

          Jungkook had hired an actor and actress for the fake show in order to lower the audience's guards down. A large, bulky man walked onto the stage dragging a woman by her hair as she screamed and cried. The audience stared hungrily, awaiting the "action" to start.

          The man kicked the woman and slapped her face repeatedly before ripping her clothes apart and revealing her bruised body underneath. Hoots and catcalls were heard throughout the theatre as the man ripped off her bra and underwear as well.

          Before the man could take his clothes off, the lights on the stage suddenly turned off. Murmurs of confusion filled the theatre wondering what happened. The lights turned on again, except the man and woman had disappeared and had been replaced with a handsome man smirking at the audience.