question 21//what a pity

My psychotic (lovely) readers, thank you for the votes, cute ass comments, and especially...137 FOLLOWERS!! Can I get a hell ya😆

Oh and slight warning!! FEEL THE SEXUAL TENSION THROUGHOUT THIS WHOLE CHAPTER!😳😈 Your author loves to tease you cuties cuz theres no smut😏😜but really, thank you readers for reading (lmao obviously) and I love each and every one of you❤️❤️🍑

GIFTING MY LOVES A LONG ASS CHAPTER
pls love it, I actually tried :'))

Taehyung was humming a song under his breath as he leisurely put on the most scandalous outfit that he owned. He nodded in approval as he looked at the mirror. Fuck it up, me. You look so goddamn hot.

The reason why Taehyung was dressing up was for a few reasons. One, Jungkook had a meeting at a club today and had told him to come once he was done. Two, Taehyung hadn't done much seducing for a long time, and teasing Jungkook was a thrill. Three, aren't those two reasons enough?

Taehyung smirked to himself before leaving the house. The club was quite elegant considering an important meeting was being held there, but a club is still a club. Taehyung arrived to see some ugly drunks trying to pick up the slutty girls dancing on a large stage in the middle, and all the other crap that made Taehyung want to throw up at. But hey, a perfect chance to tease Kookie today Taehyung thought as he hungrily eyed the large stage.

          Taehyung checked his watch. Jungkook should be done right about....now. Jungkook walked out from a door that led to the upstairs of the club building and spotted Taehyung by the door smirking at him. Jungkook rushed over with a bright smile, but halted when he saw what Taehyung was wearing.

"Tae, you're gorgeous," Jungkook breathed out in awe. A light blush dusted Taehyung's cheeks and it took every willpower not to duck his head and look away from embarrassment. That was not the kind of reaction he was expecting.

          He imagined the cocky smirk and a throbbing boner, but this kind of reaction made Taehyung's heart squeeze. But he tried to play it off cool before cocky Jungkook returned.

          "I know." Jungkook chuckled and wrapped his arms around him, bending down a little to nuzzle his head on Taehyung's neck.

          "The meeting was so fucking boring, I was about to murder the boring asses," Jungkook muttered and Taehyung giggled. "Kookie, a hell of a lot more boring meetings are to come. Be prepared."

          Jungkook whined childishly and Taehyung cooed silently. Cute Jungkook was rare, making Taehyung enjoy it thoroughly, ignoring the scandalous surroundings.

          Jungkook lifted his head and smirked. "Then you can be my entertainment babyboy." Taehyung flushed and slapped his arm making Jungkook whine again and fake a pout.

          "Calm your hormones, you fuckboy." Taehyung said in a teasing tone, laughing loudly at Jungkook's pout turning into a frown. Taehyung turned to the bright stage and an idea popped up as he watched some pole dancers practically fucking the pole in front of a hooting crowd. He smirked. This was going to be interesting.

          Taehyung wordlessly walked up towards the stage and Jungkook just watched, finding no reason to stop his lover. Taehyung went to a pole and slowly stripped his suit off to reveal a loose, see through white blouse underneath.