question 14//stitches are needed

Warning I guess? Pretty gory and I'd like to say it's the goriest chapter so far but let me know what you guys think!🍑❤️❤️love all my readers

          "Bring the man in," Jungkook's assistant ordered grimly to the men and they obeyed, bringing in a gagged man with a doctor's coat on.

          The man's eyes were wide and it was clear to see the panicked expression shown on his sweating face. Jungkook sat calmly in his black chair, as if studying the man's features and staring deep into the man's soul. Jungkook flipped through the papers given to him from his assistant and skimmed through its contents.

          "Hmm... I see. So you're a prestegious doctor with many achievements, but oh how interesting~ you make extra money it seems by illegally selling your patients organs. Of course, this means nothing to me and I would honestly encourage this way of racking in extra cash, if it wasn't for the fact that you've killed two of my men."

          Jungkook looked up from the papers and gave a cold, piercing stare. "And if I don't punish you for your crime, don't you think everyone would then just start killing off my men thinking I'm a pussy? So then your "punishment" will start in," Jungkook looked at his watch, "four hours. Oh and next time, try to hide your crimes better, fucktard. Bribing doesn't always make up for your uncovered tracks. I'm assuming you resort to bribery considering you do a shit job hiding the people you've killed. Oh but then again, there may be no next time."

          Jungkook smiled at the frightened man. Jungkook picked up his phone and without looking up motioned for his men to take the man to his torture room. Better text Tae to help me. Today's set up could take some time.

          Jungkook ordered his men to do the preparations of the torture and for the few hours of waiting he helped Taehyung cook, in other words, have the fire extinguisher ready in case of accidents. There were just too many incidents before, so precautions were extremely crucial. Soon Jungkook's phone rang and he smirked. It was time.

          The man slowly gained consciousness and opened his eyes slowly. His eyes widened when he remembered the situation he was in. He looked around to see the familiar, dimly lit surgery room where he operated in. He gulped. The man struggled but couldn't move because he was tied to a chair in the center of the room.

          When the door was harshly opened he turned his head to see Jungkook and some other man in full medical attire with grinning faces. Jungkook whistled lowly.

          "The men really outdid themselves. Better thank them later." The man stared at him, confused at what he was saying. As if Jungkook could read his mind he spoke up.

          "You might think we're in the hospital that you work at but my men have actually set up this place to look exactly like where you 'work'. We're actually in an abandoned building, isn't that great? Your screams won't be heard by anyone out here."

          The man looked at him in horror and then looked at the other man who was giggling. Jungkook spoke up again. "I also invited Taehyung, my boyfriend, to help me today. Today is a special operation you see."

          The man's shocked face changed into a look of disgust. "Fucking gays trying to kill me? You shitheads should just die, who even likes the same gender?" Taehyung's eyes narrowed dangerously but Jungkook wordlessly stopped him from completely annihilating the man by tugging on his hand. The fun will come later. Taehyung stopped himself, understanding the warning and just resorted in glaring at the man.