question 27//countdown to heaven

hello my little psychopaths! im so damn sorry i didnt update for like a century, but imma try and make it up with a long ass chapter. is that okay?😣❤️❤️love you guys so much

and shoutout to the loves that gave me support cuz hell, i really needed it😤💖

WAIT GUYS I MIGHT DELETE THIS BOOK IN THE NEAR FUTURE FOR REASONS, WHAT TO DOOOOOOOO

Taehyung was in one of his cheerful moods and it was for a good reason. He was going to be visiting his best friend since high school, Taemin. (deal with it, i suck at making up names) Even Hoseok wasn't as tightly bonded with Taehyung as the duo were, and Hoseok had known Taehyung since he was a child.

          Jungkook knew about the meet up and ordered a bodyguard to keep watch on them from a distance in case they got into any sort of danger. Obviously not because he was slightly, correction, super jealous of this Taemin guy that had such a good relationship with Taehyung. Of course not.

          Taehyung hummed happily as he changed, looking at the mirror to fix his hair slightly. Taehyung giggled remembering how they had met back in high school.

Flashback

          "So you said you were straight? Well, so is spaghetti until it gets hot and wet," Taemin said playfully with an exaggerated wink, making Taehyung roll his eyes and give a death glare. "Fuck off, homo. I'm not in the fucking mood." Taemin wasn't discouraged by Taehyung's shitty attitude, but instead became even more fired up to become friends with such an interesting person.

          Everyone in the class had cringed. Only Taemin thought that Taehyung was even remotely interesting. Taehyung had lived the thug life in highschool and everyone had the nagging fear in their hearts whenever they even glanced in his direction.

          Taemin's determination led to a strong friendship built on trust and changed Taehyung to actually care for someone other than himself. Turns out Taehyung was gay as hell but he had found out long after high school so Taemin probably didn't know it yet. It wasn't awkward at all that Taehyung was straight and Taemin was gay, and in fact, they became even closer if that was possible, almost like they were siblings. After highschool they went separate ways but kept in touch. Taehyung hadn't been able to contact him, being busy after being kidnapped by Jungkook, but now he could finally see him.

          Taehyung had Jimin drive him to the cafe where he spotted Taemin quickly, despite the bustling business because of the close location to a nearby university. Taemin looked up from his phone and all but ran to hug Taehyung who returned it with equal, if not more, excitement.

          Taemin smirked. "So... heard you got yourself a boyfriend."

          "For fuck sake, shut up," Taehyung said with no real malice in his voice. "Let's order first."

          They got their drinks, Taemin an iced coffee while Taehyung chose the beverage with the most sugar on the menu. "You plan on getting diabetes today?" Taehyung giggled before putting a stern front. "Again, shut the fuck up."

          After they sat down, Taemin smirked again, and Taehyung knew he wouldn't dismiss the boyfriend issue so quickly. "So my little straight as a noodle friend has finally decided to become cooked and gay as shit, isn't that right?"