question 10//who is in control?

After torturing his mother after weeks of being restricted from the room by Jungkook, Taehyung began to feel power hungry and wanted to start torturing again as soon as possible. Jungkook knew how Taehyung felt so when his men brought in a tied man saying how he was a spy from a company that wanted to get dirt off of Jungkook, he knew it was the perfect day to satisfy Taehyung's thirst for blood.

          Jungkook let his men carry the struggling man to his torture room as he notified Taehyung from his study that he had a surprise waiting in the room. Taehyung eagerly went to the torture room to see the binded man sitting on the chair with Jungkook smiling at Taehyung with the twinkling glint in his eyes.

          "Babyboy, I brought someone just for you. I'll just watch you today and you can do whatever you want." Taehyung gasped and ran towards Jungkook to kiss him passionately.

          "I love you so fucking much you know that?" Jungkook smirked. "Who doesn't love me?" Jungkook said cockily in a teasing manner making Taehyung slap his arm. "Well go sit down, the preparation might take some time." Jungkook nodded and sat down watching his lover getting the necessary things to torture the man.

          Once Taehyung was done, he ripped off the blindfold off of the man, making him squint his eyes at the sudden brightness of his surroundings compared to the black of his blindfold. Taehyung began to speak to him.

          "Torture is so fun and exhilerating because there's so many different ways one can torture!" The man struggled in his ropes, trying to block out Taehyung's chilling voice as he uselessly attempted to break free.

          "And I love aquariums, so today I decided to make my own!" Taehyung announced, and the man ceased his thrashing movements, unsure where he was going with this.

          "Fortunately for me I was able to find enough fish for today's fun torture, but unfortunately for you, it's piranhas!" The man grew pale. No. fucking. way. Was this fucking psychopath going to throw him in with the piranhas?

          Jungkook smiled in pride at his lover. It was his first time officially being in charge of torturing and he was already making it exciting. Taehyung turned to Jungkook. "Is this fun enough?" Jungkook smiled wider and kissed his cheek. "It sounds thrilling babyboy." Taehyung blushed and shoved Jungkook, not used to Jungkook's affection quite yet. He turned back to the man.

"I would ask a question like Jungkookie and if you get the question right you get to live but," Taehyung smiled widely, "I'm not Jungkook and you're a bad man to begin with so I'm going to punish you! Today's your lucky day!" The man's eyes grew significantly wide.

          His company had told him the answers to what kind of questions Jungkook might ask if he got caught but he didn't know that Jungkook had an accomplice. Fuck the company. Fuck everyone. The man felt his soul slipping away as he held an empty stare at the psychopath in front of him.

          The man decided that maybe if he pissed off the psycho enough, maybe he might give him a quick death. "I don't fucking care about aquariums you nut case, if you like them so much go to a real one and go kill yourself!"

          Taehyung's eyes flared with anger but his facial expression was composed, making the man nervous at how he would deal with him.

          Taehyung stepped close to the man and grabbed his hair harshly making the man wince.

          "Who is in control? It's me fucker, so don't get cocky," Taehyung sneered at the man who tried to look defiant but the look was the opposite of menacing when the man was shaking so much.

          "You probably thought I'd end your life quicker out of anger, but you're wrong. I plan on making it even longer now," Taehyung said, enjoying the look of true fear in the pupils of the unfortunate man's eyes.

          Taehyung smirked as Jungkook's men brought in a large tank that had yet to be filled. Taehyung nodded at the men and they silently untied the man from the chair to throw him in the tank. The tank was too high for the man to escape so Taehyung brought out his other preparations for what was to come.

          Taehyung hummed to himself while the men dragged in a large covered box into the room and place next to the tank. He giggled at the struggling man in the tank and walked to the covered box.

          He then went around it to get the hose at the end of the room and slowly began to fill the tank with water.

          The man started to swim once the water passed the halfway mark because the tank was so big. Taehyung stopped the water for a moment to shake a finger at the swimming man. "Try to escape and I'll make sure to break both of your legs before throwing you back in the tank." The man shuddered and nodded grudgingly. Taehyung smiled. He continued to fill up the tank until only a little bit of space wasnt filled on the top.

          Taehyung nodded again at the men who wordlessly locked up the top of the tank so that the swimming man was submerged in the water. Taehyung watched in glee as the man struggled to not drink any water as he gulped for little air at the top of the tank.

          "It's time," Taehyung announced. "For the stars of the show to appear." He walked to the covered box to throw the sheet off of it, displaying a large amount of piranhas swimming aimlessly in the box filled with water.

          The man didn't notice the men lifting the heavy box slowly because he was trying to get as much air as possible. The men walked closer and closer to the tank and opened the top again, just to throw the piranhas in harshly and quickly lock the top of the tank.

           Taehyung smirked. "Piranhas only attack viciously from the beginning when something is thrown into the water. Wanna know why? Because they're attracted to thrashing movements. Of course the man doesn't know that. The panic in the man's face will surely excite anyone. Thinking that he could actually get away from the piranhas. Humans pathetically thinking that they could survive something they can't with hope. No. It's all despair now."

           The man just like Taehyung had predicted began thrashing and trying to get away from the large swarm of piranhas but it was no use.

          Taehyung felt a satisfying adrenaline rush as he watched the man being ripped apart by the piranhas, his screams making water get into his already burning lungs from the lack of oxygen. The water quickly turned a light red from the man's blood which excited Taehyung to no extent. Once the piranhas were done, all that was left were bones that sunk to the bottom slowly.

          Today was a fun day Taehyung thought as he turned to smile innocently at Jungkook who returned the smile.