question 7//don't play pretend

It was five months in where Taehyung began to grow closer to Jungkook. He learned of all the sides to Jungkook that he would never show to others aka his cute side. Jungkook was filling up the empty hole of his heart and Taehyung felt disgusted by himself. This wasn't supposed to happen. He was supposed to have already killed Jungkook and fled to another country to continue his torture of others. Not get himself a fucking domestic relationship with his kidnapper.

Today's the day. Taehyung was going to kill Jungkook today. He was going to torture him until he screamed for mercy and then stab him to death. It will be beautiful Taehyung chanted to himself, over and over like a mantra.

Taehyung knew Jungkook had a meeting today from 10 to 11 so he just had to knock him out when he came home.

10:55. Taehyung heard the gates opening outside so that Jungkook's car would be able to get through. 10:58. Taehyung heard steps that got louder and louder as Jungkook got closer to the mansion. 11:00. Jungkook opened the door and Taehyung hit Jungkook's head hard with his lamp.

How twisted Jungkook thought with smile before losing conciousness.

Jungkook felt his head throb uncontrollably as his eyes fluttered open when he gained consciousness. He winced slightly at the pain but remained calm at the current situation. The current situation where Jungkook was tied to the metal chair that his own victims had been tortured in and Taehyung facing him with a knife swinging in his hands. He never fails to amuse me Jungkook thought. Jungkook didn't miss the looks of worry that quickly flitted away back to the blank stare that he put on his face.

"Are you going to torture me now?" Jungkook asked, his voice husky from being unconscious for who knows how long. "Yes," Taehyung said straightfowardly and Jungkook chuckled. "Before you begin babyboy, can I tell you something?" Taehyung gulped. "Sure, y-you'll be dying soon anyways."

"I always knew." Jungkook could see Taehyung grow stiff. Jungkook continued on, "I always knew that you were a fucking paychopath and wanted to get away from the start. Don't play pretend anymore. I mean no person that lived life superior to others would want to be suddenly under another psychopath, am I right?" Taehyung scowled. Fuck, I should have been more careful, no, I should have left this sicko's house earlier.

But deep down, Taehyung knew he was just contradicting himself. He had grown to love the unique, sick ways that Jungkook tortured and also grew to love Jungkook's cute side who wanted to cuddle the whole day. Jungkook began again, "And I'm pretty sure you know about my feelings for you. But seeing that you want to kill me now, I guess I couldn't win your heart," Jungkook's face changed to an expression that Taehyung was too scared to decifer.

"Enough talking," Taehyung exclaimed loudly to stop himself from crying. "I want to torture you now." Jungkook smiled sadly. "Then go ahead babyboy." Taehyung felt weak. He didn't feel the rush of adrenaline that he usually felt before the torture. He felt fucking sick. But he couldn't back out now. He raised his knife, his eyes pinpointing where he wanted to stab first. Bye-bye Jungkook.