question 26//you're my drug

@taekookiemonsta_ and @bbxkanu WERE READY TO START A THREESOME WITH ME LMAO, THEY ARE MY INSPIRATION AND BAES (so follow, message, and spam them🍑)

okay so the name im going to call my readers is my psychopaths! 😏💙💙 of course i will still call you guys my loves in the comments, so feel free to comment and make me smile😆❤️❤️

WARNING!!! CRINGEY AND GORY SMUT AHEAD!!! DONT READ CHAPTER IF YOU ARENT INTO IT!!! REALLY SORRY IF YOU ARENT INTO SMUT AND CANT READ THIS CHAPTER😭💦

          Jungkook and Taehyung headed back home, holding hands to warm themselves from the evening breeze. "What should we do once we get home?" Taehyung asked happily, his mood bright from the nice weather.

          "Want to just cuddle and watch a movie together? We haven't done that in a long time because of my work," Jungkook suggested, squeezing Taehyung's hand lightly.

An idea began to form in Taehyung's mind and he smirked. He leaned close to Jungkook's ear so that others also walking in the street wouldn't hear. "But Kookie, we also haven't done something that I've been longing to do for a long time. Do you know what it is?" Jungkook slightly shivered when Taehyung's warm breath blew on Jungkook's ear and Jungkook wasn't stupid. Taehyung was being a fucking tease yet again, and Jungkook didn't like it.

Jungkook wore a mocking innocent look at Taehyung as he continued walking like nothing had happened. "We also haven't eaten together for a long time. What should we eat?" Taehyung narrowed his eyes. So Jungkook also wanted to play the game. Taehyung took his hand out of Jungkook's, and began sliding his delicate fingertips over Jungkook's back.

          Jungkook felt a wave of pleasure at the thought of the dirty things that Taehyung's hands could do. Jungkook had enough. He grabbed Taehyung's hair and yanked him close to him. "If you don't stop playing around, I'm going to fuck you right now by that building wall, showing everyone how submissive you can be," Jungkook harshly whispered. Taehyung just giggled. "Oh, I like it kinky." Jungkook glared at him, spurring Taehyung to just keep laughing more at how he ruined the mood.

          Jungkook walked faster, his face dark. "You just fucking wait until we get home," Jungkook grumbled. "You're going to get it." Taehyung attempted to stop laughing at the situation and ran to catch up to Jungkook. "Wait for me!" Jungkook unwillingly waited for him and Taehyung gave a knowing smile after reaching him.

          "Aww, always the gentleman, isn't that right?" Jungkook groaned. "You said that you would lessen the fucking teasing yesterday. What the hell." Taehyung gave him a bright smile. "And Hitler promised not to invade Czechoslovakia. Welcome to the real world." Jungkook rolled his eyes and just remained silent the rest of the way home.

          Once they entered the house, Jungkook swiftly slammed the door close and grinned mischieviously. Today was Jimin's free day so he had gone on a date with his boyfriend and wouldn't return until the next day. Perfect.

          Jungkook lifted Taehyung easily and Taehyung decided that he had teased Jungkook enough and went along with it. Just kidding. Taehyung being the fucker he was, sucked and left butterfly kisses on Jungkook's neck, completely distracting him from going to their bedroom. Jungkook gritted his teeth. Shit, they really had not been getting it on for a long ass time. Work was driving Jungkook mad and he often came home late and exhausted. Yet, Taehyung had been patient and never complained. Jungkook groaned when Taehyung sucked on his sweet spot. Good boy.