question 18//revenge is sweet

shoutout to @vkookson for being my 100th follower😉(I saw your message❤️)
@mychemix for being my 105th follower (I saw your message too😘)

YALL IM SORRY BUT THIS SMUT IS CRINGE AND RLLY AVERAGE BECAUSE I WANTED MORE PSYCHOTIC SMUT TO COME LATER. SO LIKE THERES NO BLOOD AND CUTTING AND SHIT IN THIS SMUT LIKE THE FIRST SMUT. SORRY GUYS BUT EXPECT PSYCHOTIC SEX SOON😉🍑

You all prob hate me for not updating and plus this chapter is short af sorry you guys😱

          Taehyung watched Jungkook, his body hidden behind the bookshelf. Fuck, look at that fine piece of ass Taehyung thought when Jungkook stood up to get his documents on the other table. Taehyung smirked. And that ass is mine today.

          Taehyung walked back to the kitchen where Jimin was making Jungkook's coffee. "Chimchim, can I take Kookie's drink to him? I need an excuse to interrupt his work." Jimin smiled kindly and gave the coffee to Taehyung.

          "Sure. And just know that I need to retrieve some of Jungkook's documents at xxx beach which is pretty far so I'm probably coming back tomorrow morning. Is that okay?"

          Taehyung beamed. His plan was perfect. He nodded and hugged Jimin before walking up the stairs to Jungkook's study.

          While he was walking, he slipped in two pills into the coffee and entered Jungkook's room. He entered with his usual bright smile and kissed Jungkook's cheek before setting the coffee cup down. Jungkook gave a grateful smile and before either could say anything they heard a shout.

          "I'm leaving now! Tae I kill you if you burn the house down so don't cook okay?" Jimin called out and Taehyung stuck his head out of the study. "Okay! Bye Jiminnie!" Taehyung said and he waited for the sound of the door being shut before going back into the study.

          He smirked at the sight of Jungkook sprawled on top of his documents with the coffee cup empty.

          Time for fucking payback.

          When Jungkook woke up he felt tight ropes binding his hands to the bedpost and Taehyung  staring at him with a predatory look. Jungkook looked down and saw that he was shirtless and began to panic. Fuck, he spiked my coffee, that sly snake.

          Taehyung laughed loudly and slowly took his own shirt off. "I told you I was going to get you back, didn't I? You didn't think I was being serious, but you thought wrong." Taehyung started taking his pants off and lick his lips at the sight of Jungkook in such a pathetic state. Jungkook kept a calm face despite knowing there was no way out of this situation. He sighed. Well, I better make the most out of it.

          Jungkook looked up and seductively bit his lip. Taehyung smiled wickedly and swooped down to kiss him hard, grinding on Jungkook's semi-hard dick releasing muffled moans out of both of them. When they separated, a string of saliva was all that connected them and Jungkook panted, his face flushed from how fucking hot Taehyung looked. All mine.

          Taehyung leaned in and licked Jungkook's ear and whispered. "Revenge is sweet. Don't you think?" Jungkook became pissed at Taehyung's arrogant remark. It seems like Taehyung forgot his place. That little shit is gonna get it once we're done.