Claire Reece Walsch

This is a character that I have created and would like to audition for magic_mockingjay 's selection Roleplay. The form was too long to comment so hopefully this is alright!

🌸🌸🌸

Name: Claire Reece Walsch
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Caste: Four
Occupation: Baker
Looks: Claire is average height, standing at roughly 5'6". She has bright ginger hair that falls just past her shoulders and is naturally wavy. She has paler skin with a slight olive hue to it. Claire's eyes are a bright hazel and she has a petite nose and softer facial features. Her frame is fairly average.
(Katherine McNamara=FC)

Personality: Claire is many things. She's sweet and caring, always doing something for others. In that case, some people call her selfless. She is also creative, playful, and a dreamer. She has her head in the clouds and has these crazy dreams that make you believe in them too. She is friendly but not outgoing. Often she's the wallflower at a social event. She can be witty and clever when she wishes to be, though she isn't always the smartest girl out there. At least book smarts wise. She can be flighty and often a little free-spirited, but she knows when to be realistic. Claire is pretty loyal and devout and often too trusting, making her a bit naïve. She can be a little cowardly at times, though she will stand up for what she believes is right, no matter the cost, especially if it's protecting someone she cares about (once more tying back to the selflessness).

Likes: Claire loves to bake, and she does it for a living. She loves to day-dream and sight-see, always curious for something new. She likes horseback riding as well as simple walks. She does like to read, but mainly just fiction. She also likes to make others smile and laugh, always wanting to leave a positive impression on somebody else. She loves desserts and she adores pastel colors. She also loves rainy days and simple chats by a warm fire. (Obviously there's more but that's a rough outline :3)

Dislikes: Claire hates snakes; they creep her out beyond compare. She also doesn't like sushi. She despises betrayal as well as people who are just naturally wicked. She doesn't care for people who are arrogant snobs and she surely doesn't like people who use her. She dislikes the thought of hurting someone so she tries to avoid that. She also doesn't care for singing and she really doesn't like waking up early in the mornings. (Again, more as the Roleplay goes on, just a rough outline.)

Backstory: Claire Walsch grew up in an average and loving home. When she was ten, her mother fell ill. As time went by it only seemed to get worse. When she was twelve, her mother passed away. Since then, it's been her, her father, and her younger brother, Samuel. When she was fifteen she got her first job at the local pub and slowly worked her way up from a bus-girl to one of the bakers. She had always had a love for baking and she wanted to let her talents benefit others. She dreams of one day having a bakery of her own. Money wasn't the biggest issue, but it also wasn't the smallest either. They weren't wealthy, but they were poorer than some. Claire learned that working hard helped everybody and so she developed a good work ethic. Not much has happened up until the point of the Selection. Now, she prepares to go and try her best. Who knows what kind of a story she'll make while participating?

Why do you want to participate?: Claire wants to participate to earn revenue to start her own bakery but also to maybe find a chance at love.
(Personally? I really loved this idea, I've Roleplayed with you in the past, and I adore Selection roleplays lol)

What makes you a good Queen/Princess?: Claire finds that her personality might be worthy of royalty, but she isn't prideful of it. Actually, she hardly boasts at all. She just thinks that maybe her dreams and ideas might be a good quality to have as well. Overall, she doesn't truly know what it takes to become royalty, but she is eager to find out.

Favorite Royal: Prince Ryan

Password: Mushu (He's hilarious 😂)