Prince Oliver

Name: Oliver Aidan Blaise (Insert last name here)
Nickname: Ollie
Age: 21
Date of Birth: 21st of June
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Looks: (His Faceclaim is Dave Franco)
The same height as his twin brother, he also shares the feature of dark hair, as his hair is a dark brown, and warm brown eyes. His skin is fair if not nicely tanned and he has thicker eyebrows. His build is evenly dispersed, both well-muscled and slender.

Personality: Oliver is a wild card. With him, you never really know what you're going to get. He's pretty care-free and adventurous, always a little on the wild side with crazy ideas. He is also a little goofy at time, always finding a way to make anyone laugh it seems. He's also quite passionate about his beliefs. He's a bit of a flirt too, so be warned. Ollie is known for being clever and crafty and he's never short of mischievous either. He's definitely trouble. Oh, not to mention he's kind of prideful sometimes which makes him stubborn and a little arrogant. Just one of his many flaws. Aside from all this, Ollie is a sweetheart who won't admit he is. He's thoughtful, sweet, romantic if he chooses to be, and always making people smile, putting others before himself making him a tad selfless. This is a more personal aspect to Oliver and he keeps this side strictly reserved for people who mean something to him. Oh, and once he grows close to you, expect him to be fiercely loyal and maybe just a bit overprotective.

Power: Pyromancer (He can manipulate fire and the like)

Likes: Fire, baby! Yes, he loves fire and all of its beauty. It's his source of power after all. He also loves a good adventure and living on the edge, or on the wild side as he likes to call it; his mother calls it being reckless. He loves to make people laugh as well as smile. After all, he's a real people pleaser. You might find him reading from time to time but he prefers activities like horseback, piano, sword fighting, watching movies, causing mischief, messing around, and the like. Oh, and he loves strategic games like chess.

Dislikes: He doesn't like obnoxious people first a foremost. If you persistently annoy him, he's bound to easily dislike you for that reason alone. He also doesn't like when someone can't take a joke. Aside from this, he despises sushi and most their seafood, as it makes him sick; that and it's gross to him anyhow. He also doesn't like being restrained and told what to do. And he most certainly doesn't like when those he cares about are in danger.

Backstory: (Same as Alex's except he obviously had more freedom and stuff. Idk, make something simple up I guess it doesn't matter to me lol 😂)

Other: He's twins with Alexander, who was born only a few minutes before he was, and Alex always likes to rub that in.

First Password: "I don't rise from the ashes, I make them." (A quote that describes him)
Second Password: The Black Egg (one of your works)

This is a form for Emerelda 's Selection Roleplay.