PLEASE WATCH THIS

GMOs, Glyphosate, and Gut Health
By: Rich Roll ft. MD Zach Bush
( https://youtu.be/jWgnkgYtqnw )

PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO. IT IS LIFE CHANGING AND EYE OPENING.

STAY WOKE.

I learned so much and it is a super interesting video too, explanations and everything.

It is almost 2 hours long (1hr, 42 min) but it is WORTH EVERY SECOND. Please do not brush this aside because it's "too long".

Make time for something important to consider. This video tells so many truths relating to our food and our environment and how it will eventually destroy us if we don't make some major changes.

People might be telling you that GMOs are the future and I used to believe that too. But if you watch this video you'll realize that GMOs are messing with our bodies and how they react to "food". Not only that, but the environments in which plants grow (and the environments of animals we eat even) affect us directly!

Everything makes a full circle, lovelies, and we need to wake up and realize this. We need to make changes!

It explains how diseases and food correlate. How immune system and gut health has a lot to do with our environment and the food we consume.

I have Celiac Disease, which, for those who don't know, is an auto-immune disease where my body treats the intake of wheat, rye, barley, malt, and other grains as harmful to my body and treats it like a virus or harmful intake like poison. Basically, I have to be gluten-free because of this.

This video explains how everything that has happened food wise in the last 20 years had a direct impact on what has happened medically in the last 20 years.

What do you mean by medically? I mean the rapid increase in auto-immune diseases, (like Celiac), mental health issues (like depression, anxiety, etc.), behavioral inefficiencies (like autism), and all sorts of cancers! In the last 20 years studies keep showing things like these keep increasing at alarming rates and it has a lot to do with our food and environment.

So PLEASE don't be complacent and ignore this. Please take some time to sit down and watch it and educate yourself on what is going on. What is happening around us. I'm a living example of how too much change has destroyed the natural functioning of my body.

Just take some time and watch this video. It is SOOO worth it and it changed my life and my perspective on everything. It's super interesting and stimulating. Has a lot of fascinating information regarding biology and food (the process of creating it) as well as our bodies and their natural functions in relation to our foods.

I'm not one to often promote such a video but it is a MUST SEE. Please just watch it for me 😂😂

Like I said, I don't get so passionate or worked up about something like this video but I mean what I say and I'm saying I think everything could benefit from seeing it.

Also, let me know what you think about it in the comments once you finish it. I would love to talk about it and hear your thoughts!

Stay woke, lovelies. The world needs to change and that change starts with us.