Forms for Dark Skies

For Mari (-varchies )
Hopefully it's okay that I tag you. I was too lazy to have to do replies to the comment since it was super long so hopefully you don't mind lol. These are my forms, both Selected, for the Dark Skies selection. Hopefully they're up to par 😉 Let me know if I have to change anything!
------------------------------------------------------
{Female}
Name: Innes "Nes" Rose Sumatria
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Class: Working Class (Like between Middle and Low I guess?)
Face Claim: Naomi Scott

Personality: Innes is flighty, imaginative, and compassionate. A kind soul with a hippie spirit. Not hippie as in strung out peace lover, but rather as in possessing a longing for freedom. She is known to be compassionate and helpful, caring and kind. However, don't take her compassion and kindness for weakness because she'd hardly weak. Nes could break you if she wanted, but she prefers to be gentle and understanding. With a creative imagination and passionate soul, this girl always has her head in the clouds and seeks adventure and true happiness. She is known for good advice and devout loyalty. If you gain Innes' companionship, she would never betray you. However, if you lose her trust, expect the cold shoulder because this girl holds grudges. A feisty and flighty spirit also sometimes gets her into trouble. A good sense of fun and a sometimes sarcastic disposition don't help her case either. A free spirit with a down to earth aura and a big heart, Nes is certainly something.

Flaws: Nes is flighty and free spirited, too much so at times. Her passions also tend to get her in trouble. She holds grudges for far too long and doesn't easily forgive. Sometimes she is stuck dreaming and is ignorant to reality at times; she's not clueless, just prefers not to fully accept it. She's also feisty and looks for adventure which can spell trouble for her also. Oh, and Innes can also be slightly naïve, her loyalty sometimes clouding her judgement.

Backstory: Innes grew up simply. Seriously, simply. Her family was always hard at work trying to support itself. Her mother, an Indian woman, worked as a seamstress and her father, a Caucasian man, worked two part time jobs as a gardener and an artist. Her parents were always just making ends meet. Nes learned to never take anything for granted. However, growing up in her household, she developed her imagination, using it and dreaming of better things, a better way of life. She hoped to one day make things better for herself and her parents. Apart from working to keep their heads afloat, nothing in Innes' life was really lacking. She had undying love and support from her family and a decent education despite their economic status.

Other: Innes is racially mixed, her mother Indian and her father Caucasian.

What Country: Bellona

Thoughts on the Feud: Innes isn't sure where she resides within this idea. However, she doesn't favor the feud as she feels it only divides everyone. It's a silly feud in her opinion. For this, she leans towards opposing it.

Password: Already given 😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Male}
Name: Brenner Tobias Mervielles
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Class: Middle
Face Claim: Max Barczak 

Personality: Brenner is a calm, steadfast, and calculating person. He isn't necessarily as cold as he is standoffish. His calculating nature tends to make him seem unrelatable and as if he had an arrogant attitude. While proud, he's hardly arrogant, or at least to his belief. He can be brutally honest and tell you his opinion as it is, which sometimes rubs people the wrong way. Precise and devoted, he's meticulous about his work and will stop at nothing to perfect it. He's loyal to his companions and earning his trust isn't an easy feat either. Stubborn and equipped with a sharp-tongue, he hardly backs down from a challenge. Not to mention he is easily jealous. Despite all this, he is caring, a fan of romantics, and a good listener. He has a heart bigger than he lets on and he always looks out for those he cares for. Brenner is known of his protective and sincere behavior towards his family, friends, and loved ones. However, the brighter aspects of him remain hidden to the first glance.

Flaws: Brenner is known for his standoffish nature, not to mention he's always stiflingly serious at times and calculating beyond belief. Brutal honesty doesn't always read well. In top of this, he's far too stubborn, uses a sharp-tongue more often than he ought to, and is known for jealously. He is also sometimes too hard on himself and his work, seeing as he is a meticulous kind of person. Oh, and he also doesn't always know how to open up to people and trust them, let alone take a joke here and there. He could really use a bit of lightening up.

Backstory: Brenner had a fairly average life. A loving mother and father and two younger sisters, Mia (17) and Jane (15). Growing up, he was always a fan of pictures and photographs, not to mention the beauty of nature and the simplicity of life. He would often have adventures with his sisters and his imagination was a delight. However, as he grew older, that naïve and child-like behavior faded. He had always been a perfectionist and a hard worker who was diligent and meticulous, but he grew to develop these traits along with a calm and calculating nature. He became more cautious perhaps and realized how life truly was. Of course his personality now was a result of how he had always been and how life had shaped him. He definitely had been involved in a few prior relationships that didn't exactly end well for either party. He took up photography because he had always had a passion for it. That and he felt as though he could express himself through the photos he took, revealing himself to the world and hoping to make an impact on someone out there. Out of 7 billion people on the world, he hopes that his work could perhaps impact one or two people and change their perspective of life.

Other:
•He's a photographer
•He has a tattoo of a small crescent moon on his lower back.

What Country: Autalene

Thoughts on the Feud: Brenner is neutral honestly. He could care less about the feud and doesn't really have any opinions on it. He avoids such a conversation as he find it petty and insignificant. So...he doesn't really have a say, forcing him in the neutral category.

Password: Already given 😂

------------------------------------------------------