The Articles

Here you will find the articles written by Charlotte and Brenner for Task 4 of Rose-Colored-Tears 's Selection Roleplay.
Hopefully these are good 😂 sorry that they're short and that they honestly kind of suck. I wasn't sure what to write articles about 😂

Charlotte:
About: Fashion Present At the Masquerade

Well, it became apparent that everyone held their fashion game to an all new standard for the masquerade ball. There were gorgeous dresses, whimsical masks, beautiful tuxes, and plenty more.
Of course the identity of everyone was a secret with the masks worn. It was an eventful night and the fashion choices of individuals were unknown, simply because the ball made identities a secret. So who was to know what man arrived with a bejeweled mask, or what young woman arrived wearing a pink dress.
Perhaps the most notable outfit of all was that belonging to the mysterious Black Swan. While the choice of clothes wasn't particularly modest, seeing as the fabric of it was limited indeed, it was a bold move. One that I'm certain caught everyone's attention. All I have to say is that whoever pulled it off know exactly what she was doing, and she owned it. I'm also aware that the identity of the alleged Black Swan wasn't so much of a secret, considering her mask wasn't exactly present, if you don't count the eye makeup that devised one. Creative indeed.
However, the other fashion choices, ensemble wise, were spot on and honestly superb. It was an event that had everyone guessing. I suppose it made it all so much more exciting. Guessing who was wearing what that night and who hid under each mask. I don't think there was one outfit that fell short. Everyone made the night their own and they rocked it. Who knew the event could go over so well? And who knew just how many stylish people were participating in this Selection?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brenner:
About: The Masquerade Ball (His Opinion)

       As everyone is aware, the masquerade ball had just been held. Usually I wouldn't quite be a fan of such an event. After all, I'm not a fan of large parties with tons of other people. However, I actually found the event to be quite enjoyable.
       Of course the mysterious aura of the event was caused by the hidden identities of most all present. I say most because the identity of Vanessa wasn't quite such a secret. However, there was a sort of freedom to wearing a mask, at keeping your identity on the down low. I suppose it made things exciting.
       Then there was of course food and drink involved, all of which was quite splendid. I'll give the palace staff a hand for putting on such a spectacular event and for preparing such delicious food as perfect drinks.
       By now, the time at which this masquerade took place, I had made my decision. Of course Vanessa showing up the way she did was probably my fault, considering I chose Cara. I did my best to avoid the wrath of the eldest princess but managed to find the youngest. Perhaps the only reason I enjoyed the event so much was due to Cara's presence. Regardless, the ball was certainly eventful and while things may have been a bit rocky, I enjoyed the masquerade. Case closed.