THE CURSED • EDEN

This is for Pallano and her Cursed Roleplay.
----------------

Name: Eden Rani Katar
Nickname(s): Edy ("E-dee"), Eddie
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Face Claim: Aditi Arya

Name: Eden Rani KatarNickname(s): Edy ("E-dee"), EddieAge: 19Gender: FemaleSexuality: Heterosexual Face Claim: Aditi Arya

Personality: If there was one word that could sum up most of Eden, it would be bold

Personality: If there was one word that could sum up most of Eden, it would be bold. She's got a fiery spirit, a sharp-tongue, and an ambitious and determined intuition. She will let literally nothing stand in her way. She has even learned to accept her curse. But that doesn't mean she wants to keep it around either. Still, she's determined and extremely stubborn. Once she sets her mind on something, practically nothing will stop her from trying to get it. In this way, she can be somewhat possessive and selfish, but it's not something that's known. She's not afraid to speak up and trust me when I say this girl is way smarter than she looks. She's clever and intelligent. And should I mention this girl's confidence? Eden had a natural moxie that could knock you on your āss. She plays this façade of complete independence. While she is typically a pretty independent woman who doesn't need help from anyone, she also does need people, more than she'll let them know. She's sassy, classy, and pretty smart-āssy. She's charming too, and uses that to her advantage when it suits her. She's a very go with the flow kind of person and it known for her adaptability. However, she does have some major flaws such as her temper and her tendency to overreact sometimes (and I'm saying diva, overreaction). She also isn't the nicest person when you first meet her. She tends to be blunt and brutally honest when she wants. Also, she's known for her spunk and her passionate nature to stand up for what's right and pursue what she wants. Though Eden does have a softer side, it's just typically hidden from everyone but a select few. She can be thoughtful, caring, and beyond sweet when she wants; a genuine beauty. But this side of Eden is rare and discovering it is a fear of its own.

Likes: Eden delights in many things. A pretty basic list is as follows:
•Writing & Reading (All things English)
•Flowers & Nature
•Warm, Rainy Days
•Cozy Blankets
•Getting what she wants
•Success
•Salty Snacks (like pretzels, chips, and popcorn)
•Being Right
•Standing up for what she believes in
•Puzzles
•Coffee
•Adventure & Secret little rendezvous
•Juicy Gossip (as long as it's not about her; such a double standard)
•Swimming
•Stargazing
•Genuine Conversation
•Learning something new
•The smell of Vanilla
•Listening to Music
•Vintage & Retro Things
•History

Dislikes: Of course Eden can't stand a lot of things. A collection of things she despises would be:
•Rude, Arrogant People
•Judgement
•The Cold
•Beer (she prefers wine)
•Insects & Snakes
•Mosquito Bites
•Failure
•Her Curse
•People Doubting her
•Mockery
•Stifling Traditions
•The smell of Oranges
•Not getting what she wants
•Most Seafood
•Manual Labor
•Being Used
•Boring Conversations
•Warm Tea

Fears: Eden is afraid of plenty of things. Here's just a quick list:
•Insects & Snakes
•Abandonment
•Drowning (ironically)
•Failure
•Hurting those she cares about
•Being Judged
•Being forced to be someone she doesn't want to be (Lack of Freedom/Choice)
•Losing Control

Profession: Journalist/Writer

Background: Eden didn't have an overly complicated life. Everything was pretty straightforward for her. She had two loving parents, Raymond (her father) and Abhara (her mother). She has an older sister, Nisha, and a younger brother, Joseph. Eden comes from a household that was rather strict for tradition, considering her mother was of Indian origin. But her family never squandered her dreams to become a writer, a journalist. She had a lot of love and support, something a lot of people didn't have. But of course your life is always a bit iffy when you're cursed.

Other: She has a tattoo of a light pink flower with an overlapping triangle (see image)  between her shoulder blades

Password(s):
1. Pass is I cannot find the pass
2. Tags (On your book)