STRANGER THINGS

Okay so I just finished season one and...wow. It was AMAZING! Like I get all the hype now because I'm hooked, for real.

Oh and heads up, major spoilers below so if you haven't seen it or finished season one...beware 😂😂

I'm a little upset Eleven disappeared but I know she's still alive, I have my sources, plus Hopper left Eggos and we all know what THAT means.
But seriously, poor Michael was crushed when Eleven vanished to save the day. Poor guy. I liked whatever little child relationship they had going. It was cute.

Besides that, WILL IS BACK. But he's like infested? Coughing out nasty little slugs? Like did that worm thing lay eggs in him? All I know is that that kid is NOT alright.

Okay and then the whole thing with Nancy and Steve? I'm sorry but I can't 😂 I hate them as a pairing. I ship Nancy and Jonathan, and I think Nancy needs to get with Jonnie boy. She gave him a camera for Christmas like how cute! And then she goes to sit with Steve? What? Boi I was a little miffed, and even a little pissed. Steve is such a loser. He's not even a good guy and yeah yeah "He cares" and "he's better now" but I still don't have to like it. I want Nancy and Jonathan to happen, end of story.

And then there's the Hopper ordeal...I love Hopper, he's honestly one of my favorite characters and I have a feeling he is very misunderstood, if not an honorable character. But I wanna know what happened...what he now knows. What deal did he make?

I'm sure Season two will answer everything so I'm just going to rely on that. But I just wanted to share my feelings about this all, and if there are fellow Stranger Things fans who wanna chat and WON'T spoil anything, hit me up 😂

That's all for now. Thanks for listening to this little rambling 😂