Josephine Shaw

An OC for sarlenone and the Hollywood gang
----
Name: Josephine Lillian Shaw
Nickname(s): Jo
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Occupation: Model
FC: Lola Blanc

An OC for sarlenone  and the Hollywood gang ----Name: Josephine Lillian Shaw Nickname(s): JoAge: 22Gender: Female Sexuality: Heterosexual Occupation: ModelFC: Lola Blanc

Origin: Chicago, Illinois  Current Residence: San Diego, California

Current Residence: San Diego, California

Personality: Josephine is hard to define by just one thing. She's known for being a go-getter, determined and slightly ambitious once she sets her mind to something. She's also known for her genuine curiosity and eccentricity. She's pretty social and isn't afraid to strike up a conversation. She's thoughtful and creative. She has a bit of a free-spirit and her restlessness is just a part of it. Jo does have a bit of a temper and a sharp-tongue if she's provoked and she's not afraid to put anyone in their place, regardless of who they are. She's daring and outgoing—and not to mention a bit flirty too; she's charming when she wants to be. While Josephine can be a bit rough around the edges, she's just a little diamond in the rough. She does have a softer side and she rarely shows it except for those she's close to. She's surprisingly caring, considerate, and affectionate. She is certainly passionate about her dreams and her goals. She would blindly risk everything if it meant pursuing something. For that, she's a bit reckless. And the way her mind works? It works creatively, curiously, and reasonably. She's pretty clever and not to mention she'll definitely crack a joke or use some form of sarcasm to lighten the mood. Jo is certainly a vibrant young woman and there's so much more to her than what meets the eye.

Background: Josephine had a pretty spoiled life. She was the kind of kid who didn't want for much. Her father was a successful business owner and her mother was successful in the realm of photography. Together, her parents' income left her in a wonderful place. She attended private school along with her siblings. When she came of age, Jo realized she enjoyed modeling, always willing to pose for her mother and the camera. She discovered a love for the arts, beyond modeling and into theater. In the end, she pursued the ability to model because she was given an open opportunity and took a leap of faith. She was eighteen when she left home for California. Since then, she's been slowly working her way up the ladder of popularity, trying to secure herself a place in Hollywood.

Family:
•George Shaw (54; father)
•Penelope Shaw (50; Mother)
•Gavin Shaw (Older brother; 26)
•Olivia Shaw (Younger sister; 19)

Password: Jo's favorite breakfast food is a bagel with cream cheese.

Other: None