Connor Taylor

So this is a character for RGFaberson 's Apply Fic. I hope he's okay and feel free to adjust things and develop him as you see fit. I'm handing you the reigns, Ruby ❤️
------
Full Name: Connor Phillip Taylor
Nickname(s): None
Age: 19
Gender: Male (Biologically and Mentally/Identifying)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nationality: Australian  
Power: (3 suggestions)
•Wind Manipulation
•Communication with Animals
•Idk tbh 😂 you decide my dude

FC: Freddie Stroma

Appearance: Connor has naturally tan skin paired with short-cut curly blonde hair

Appearance: Connor has naturally tan skin paired with short-cut curly blonde hair. He's got a medium build, a gloriously cut jawline, dark blue eyes, and a dazzling little smile.
Typical Clothing: Connor typically wears comfortable clothes that he can move in. Cargo pants, sweat pants, shorts, loose jeans and so on are his choices for pants. Shirts are basically anything he can throw on quickly and be comfortable in. Those range from t-shirts to casual button ups. Connor's choice of footwear is either sneakers or boots. He doesn't really wear much of anything else. Honestly, the boy isn't overly picky about what he wears; everything goes as long as it fits and is comfortable.

Personality: Connor is a pretty chill dude. He's openly carefree and laid back. An easy-going demeanor and a bit of a hippie soul. He's courageous and isn't afraid to stand up for others. However, he's pretty passive-aggressive, especially when you irk him. He's known for his witty and smart remarks, both humorous and smart-assy. He can be a bit reckless from time to time but he usually tries to be smart about what he does. He's got a big heart and cares for people easily. Unless of course you prove to betray him in which he will not hesitate to see you suffer for every wrong you ever committed against him. It's safe to say that with that mentality he has a tendency to hold grudges and he doesn't necessarily forgive easily. However, if you earn his trust, he's loyal until the end. He's a bit of a protector and acts as such. Connor is a bit clever, but he's not a mastermind. He's more beauty, brawn, quick wit, and mischief.

(Of course you can develop him more as you see fit 🙌🏼)

Mannerisms: Connor's mannerisms consist of the following—
•Messing with his hair when he's stressed
•Pinching the bridge of his nose when he's upset
•Furrowing his eyebrows when he's thinking
•Averting eye contact when he's embarrassed
•Biting his bottom lip when he's about to make a big decision (or when he's slightly flustered)

Dreams/Aspirations: Connor's dream job was to join the police academy and one day become a police officer in Sydney. Now, obviously, his dream has been put on hold...

Fears:
•Arachnophobia (Fear of Spiders)
•Losing those he cares about
•Hurting people who don't deserve it
•Abandonment
•Bees (he's allergic)

Backstory: Connor grew up in Sydney, Australia and was born there. He was raised in a fairly normal family with his older brother, Lachlan, and younger sister, Georgia. His parents did the best they could for their kids while struggling with their own inner demons. Because of this, Connor's father had a bit of a drinking problem and Connor's mother had a tendency to grow distant when exposed to certain triggers. However, the two did their best to love their children and raise them without the lifestyle they both suffered through. While Lachlan became the brainiac of the family and  a small provider, Connor became the protector. Georgia became the heart of the family and did her best to keep everyone together. It wasn't a picture perfect childhood, but it made Connor into the man he is today.

Family:
•Phillip Taylor (Father, 50)
•Jasmine Taylor (Mother, 49)
•Lachlan Taylor (Older Brother, 22)
•Georgia Taylor (Younger Sister, 16)

Other: He's got that iconic Australian Accent™ with all the lovely "oh bloody hell"s and the "hey mate"s as you can imagine ❤️