Theodora Bennett

(My form for daisiesxbabe )

Name: Theodora "Teddy" Jane Bennett
Age: 20
Province: Kent
Occupation: Photographer
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance/FC: Grace Phipps

Name: Theodora "Teddy" Jane Bennett Age: 20Province: KentOccupation: Photographer  Gender: Female Sexuality: Heterosexual Appearance/FC: Grace Phipps

Personality: Teddy is hard to define by just one thing

Personality: Teddy is hard to define by just one thing. She's known for being a go-getter, determined and slightly ambitious once she sets her mind to something. She's also known for her genuine curiosity and eccentricity. She's pretty social and isn't afraid to strike up a conversation. She's thoughtful and creative. She has a bit of a free-spirit and her restlessness is just a part of it. Teddy does have a bit of a temper and a sharp-tongue if she's provoked and she's not afraid to put anyone in their place, regardless of who they are. She's daring and outgoing. While Teddy can be a bit rough around the edges, she's just a little diamond in the rough. She does have a softer side and she rarely shows it except for those she's close to. She's surprisingly caring, considerate, and affectionate. She is certainly passionate about her dreams and her goals. She would blindly risk everything if it meant pursuing something. For that, she's a bit reckless. And the way her mind works? It works creatively, curiously, and reasonably. She's pretty clever and not to mention she'll definitely crack a joke or use some form of sarcasm to lighten the mood. She also is someone who cares about her image and she cares a lot more about things than she lets on. Actually, she wishes she didn't care as much as she did. She can also be a tad dramatic and is known for her tiny little jealous streak. Teddy is certainly a vibrant young woman and there's so much more to her than what meets the eye.

Backstory: Teddy had a fairly normal life. Nothing was really out of the ordinary. She kind of had that picket-fence childhood. She was born to her parents, Peter and Florence Bennett. She was the second child, having an older brother, Charles, who was two years her senior. She also received two younger siblings. Her younger sister, Beatrice, who is seventeen, and her youngest brother, Alexander, who is thirteen. Growing up, Teddy was close with all of her siblings. She valued her family. She also was that adventurous and reckless child that would climb trees and chase birds and give her parents a headache. However, from a young age, Teddy found a passion in art, which morphed later into a passion for photography. It was a way for her to express herself. Nothing especially traumatic happened to Teddy. However, she did break her arm when she was seven, having fell out of a tree. That's about as traumatic as it gets for her. Her life was obviously full of normal disagreements and even tension, but it wasn't anything that wasn't ordinary. Like I said, she had the picket-fence life.

Why They Joined: Teddy joined the Selection because she wanted a change. She was curious and she wished to pursue something different. She wasn't so sure if she bought into the idea of finding love but she was willing to give it a shot. Besides, imagine all the glorious pictures she could take while she was there? She wanted a new adventure, and so she let her intuition sign her up for the time of her life. It was sure to be an experience like no other.

What They Think: Teddy isn't sure what to think. She obviously isn't so certain she's capture anyone's heart but she's in it for the ride. And if somehow love does get involved? Well, she couldn't possibly refuse. However, she likes to be realistic and so she's just excited for the change in scenery and the opportunity. Besides, the royals are this world's best kept secret and she's curious to know who they truly are, behind all the flashing cameras and dignified speeches.

Theme Song: Ready or Not by Bridget Mendler

Aesthetic:

Other: None

Other: None