Farhaven Selection: West Duchess

This is my selected form for the Duchess of the West Province.
This is for Wonderlandinateapot 's Farhaven Selection.

----------

Name: Ophelia Violetta Amell
Nickname(s): None other than smiles (Her father calls her this)
Age:
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Daisy Ridley

Name: Ophelia Violetta Amell Nickname(s): None other than smiles (Her father calls her this) Age: Gender: Female Sexuality: Heterosexual Appearance: Daisy Ridley

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Personality: Ophelia is definitely her own character

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Personality: Ophelia is definitely her own character. She's pretty outgoing and she can be pretty bold if she cares to be. She's usually friendly though, personable. She is diligent, focused, and determined to do what she sets her mind or heart to. With this, she can also be known for being a bit stubborn. She is typically happy, always wearing a smile, hence her nickname her father had given her. She also has a charismatic aura and she does her best to make others smile or laugh. She is a bit of a free-spirit and she follows what she believes in. Though, she has a good heart and cares about others, even if she doesn't always seem to show it. However, don't take her good qualities for granted because if you cross her, she'll turn around and give you a hefty problem to deal with. She does have fire and she's feisty if she needs to be, equipped with a sharp tongue and sharp mind.

Noble Rank: Duchess

Backstory: Ophelia had a fairly normal life. She was born to her parents and had only one sibling, an older sister. Nothing was really out of the ordinary for her, and she had a particularly happy childhood. Of course not everything was splendid though. The royals and their tyrant actions brought a sort of shadow over the kingdom. Her family did their best to ignore what was happening and they often avoided political things until they couldn't any longer. Shortly after her sister, Phoebe, got married to a kind man named Calvin, her father got into alliance with the rebels, supporting their cause to overthrow the current royals and usurp their power by appointing the one true Prince. Ophelia was never really involved in politics, but she understood what had happened. She, however, did her best to remain neutral.

Family: Ophelia's family consists of her father, Jamison Amell (age 51), her mother, Margaret Palmer-Amell (age 46), her older sister, Phoebe Amell-Brooks (age 24), and her brother-in-law, Calvin Brooks (age 26). She's also expecting a niece in a few months.

House Sigil: (What exactly do we put for this?)

Province: West

Pet(s): Ophelia has a tabby cat named Mazimae.

Likes: Ophelia is a big fan of literature and reading. She also likes music, both listening to it and playing the piano, the only instrument she knows how to play. She obviously loves her family to death and would do anything for them. She also loves making people smile and laugh, enjoying making them happy. She enjoys food, all sorts of it, but favors desserts the most. Oh, and she also is a fan of chess.

Dislikes: Ophelia isn't a fan of super prissy or frilly things. She also doesn't like arrogant people who refuse to do away with their own ignorance. She also doesn't necessarily like cold people who she can't reach. She dislikes unnecessary violence and she also doesn't like being hurt and used.

Fears: Ophelia fears losing her family and those she cares about. She also fears being used like a pawn. She's afraid of snakes and she also really can't stand nasty bugs.

Loyalty: Undecided, but her family is in support of the rebels and so she often shares the same viewpoints with her family.

Other: None

Passwords:
1. Black Magic
2. ♥ (Black Heart)
3. 14