SPINEL - Maia Prince

For CoachellaVibes_
---
Role: #34, Spinel
Full Name: Maia Sophia Prince
Nickname: N/A
Age: 22
Gender: Female
FC: Selena Gomez

For CoachellaVibes_ ---Role: #34, SpinelFull Name: Maia Sophia Prince Nickname: N/A Age: 22 Gender: Female FC: Selena Gomez

Power: Ninth Life Height: 5'5"Weight: 130 lbs Birthplace: Brisbane, Australia

Power: Ninth Life
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 130 lbs
Birthplace: Brisbane, Australia

Personality: Maia is certainly something else. She's a charming, seductive, sultry little vixen with a feisty disposition, a sharp-tongue, and a confident moxie. She's cool under pressure and knows her stuff. Literally nothing could get her down. Everyone writes her off from the start and she's often extremely underestimated. She's clever and doesn't lack wit. She's pretty social and isn't afraid to join a conversation. She's a bit of a spitfire who's more than determined to prove herself and stubborn in her ways. She says whatever she wants with no fear of repercussions. Same goes for her actions: she does what she wants. Her mannerisms are tend to align with that of a feline. Sly, temperamental, charming, clever, agile, and a bit arrogant. Of course all of this reveals itself after you get to know her. Even further yet, Maia does have a softer side, one that's caring and genuine. However, it isn't often that you see that from her. And it isn't often she'll show you all of her colors anyways. Like I said, she plays her cards well and tends to get people to underestimate her. She's a tricky girl with a complex personality and a big heart.

Backstory: Maia grew up in Australia, living out her childhood in the city rather than the Outback. She had her two parents and her little sister. Life wasn't always easy. Her parents fought a lot, her sister and her were always fighting over something, and there was a lot of unnecessary tension in her life. In a way, it made her stronger, but it also made for a lot of disappointing memories. However, her life wasn't terrible. She had plenty of good times too, she just tends to be a little pessimistic sometimes. She had a fairly normal life besides family drama. Well, fairly normal if that includes all the little affairs she's had. What? Can you blame her? Without much positive familial attention she needed to get it somewhere. There's a lot more to her past than she likes to reveal though. So, Maia tends to keep it quiet.

Family:
-Justin Prince (50; father)
-Maria Prince (47; mother)
-Lucille Prince (17; younger sister)

Password: Incentive