Edwyn Beaumont

For Roseamore13
-
Name: Edwyn Beaumont
Nickname(s): Eddie
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual
FC: Timothée Chalamet

For Roseamore13 -Name: Edwyn Beaumont Nickname(s): Eddie Age: 16Gender: MaleSexuality: Heterosexual FC: Timothée Chalamet

Birth Faction: Abnegation Transfer Faction: Dauntless Divergent: No

Transfer Faction: Dauntless
Divergent: No

Personality: _ is a pretty mellow person. He has a usually easy temper and goes with the flow. He's extremely knowledgeable and also a likable person. He also is pretty curious and enjoys learning new things. He's usually pretty genuine. Shameless might be another good word to describe him. Don't forget he's also got this innate braveness when it comes to helping others. There nothing he wouldn't do. One could also describe him as being a comical, sarcastic guy. He's involuntarily selfless for those her cares about and he is extremely loyal. Not to mention, he's a trustworthy guy too, someone who doesn't betray secrets. Of course he's not all perfect. He can get jealous and envious sometimes and often compared himself to others. He also does have a temper and even though he's not easy to provoke, when is provoked, it's best to stay clear. He also isn't the most naturally outgoing person; he prefers when people come and speak to him instead of him having to start conversation. Overall, he is a very free-spirited, mellow, and loyal dude.

Backstory: There's not much to it. Eddie grew up in a loving Abnegation home and knew how to fit in there. His parents, Mark and Juliane, we're loving and selfless. The perfect parents. Eddie also grew up with his younger sister, Thea (though her full name is Theodora). His family was the best thing he had and they were always there for him. However, as he grew older, he always felt like something was missing. As much as he loved the life he was given, his soul longed for something more. So, when it came time for the aptitude tests, and it told him Dauntless, he was terrified. He would have to either leave everything he knew and loved behind or stay and always feel distant from the life he lived. He was convinced he would stay, but when he got up on stage, his blood dripping amongst the coals and the decision was made.