Josephine Baker

For gabbyblues
Hopefully this is okay!
----------
|GENERAL|
Name: Josephine "Jo" Ann Baker
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual

|APPEARANCE|
FC: Olivia Thirlby

|APPEARANCE| FC: Olivia Thirlby

Description: Jo can be best described by her pale, olive skin tone, her dark hair, and her dark brown eyes

Description: Jo can be best described by her pale, olive skin tone, her dark hair, and her dark brown eyes. She had a slender nose and soft, angled features. Nice cheekbones and plush, pink lips. A lean frame that's evenly set and a slightly dimpled smile. Pleasant to look at, certainly.

|PERSONALITY|
Description: Josephine is something else. She's definitely a lot to handle and isn't so easily described as one thing. For starters, she's bold and has a sassy little spirit. She isn't afraid to speak her mind and she often does things before thinking over the consequences. Nothing stands in her way and she's extremely stubborn and determined too. She's pretty clever, too. Despite everything, she's intelligent and isn't afraid to make that known. She's not some dumb, pretty face. She demanded respect where it's due. She had a bit of a temper if you know how to provoke her. Her sharp-tongue has no restraints when she's angry and she often blows up and says things she doesn't mean. Even though she likes to act like she is all tough and capable, she's honestly more sensitive than she lets on. Little things get to her, despite how many times she says it doesn't. She had a kind heart, a big heart. She's compassionate and understanding and she will listen to you. She's not so easily trusting herself but if she doesn't trust you, she's an open book. She's naturally charming and a social butterfly, some say. All in all, Jo is someone who can't be described as one thing. She's a lot more than what meets the eye.

Likes: Jo enjoys sewing and cooking. Aside from that, she's a major book lover. She's a fan of warm, rainy days and quiet, brisk nights. She loves to watch the stars and she enjoys sight seeing. She's a fan of the simpler things in life. She likes the color green and she loves desserts. She enjoys nature and she loves having a good time.

Dislikes: Jo can't stand snakes. Or the dark. Or tight spaces. She also hates huge bugs and she doesn't like asparagus. She doesn't like swimming because she's terrible at it. She hates when it's too windy and she doesn't like when things get out of hand. She isn't a fan of extremely spicy foods and she hates hurting people unintentionally.

Flaws: Some obvious flaws that Jo has would be her temper, her sharp-tongue, her stubbornness, her slight jealousy, and her bold recklessness, referring to how she does things without much thought. She tends to make big deals out of nothing and can be easily annoyed too. She's also kind of reserved at first, not fully trusting anyone at first glance.

Fears/Weaknesses: Jo is afraid of confinement, and by that I mean tight, closed off spaces. She also can't stand pitch blackness, it's too creepy and she often sleeps with a faint light on because of it. She's afraid of snakes and large bugs. She's also not a great swimmer. And, of course, she's afraid of losing people she cares about. That and betrayal.

Skills: Jo is an excellent seamstress. She also has pretty great social skills, a natural charmer, I suppose. She has an intelligent mind and knows how to use it. She's also a pretty good cook, thanks to lessons from her father.

|HISTORY|
Backstory: Jo doesn't have an exceptionally exciting life. Actually, it was fairly ordinary. She was born as the third child, the youngest, the baby of the family. She was adored by her parents and siblings. The household seemingly got along great. Admittedly, Jo was closer to her brother, Charles, rather than her older sister. But they all got along. This family might have been picture perfect if it wasn't for the fact they were struggling to make ends meet. The Baker family knew the price of hard work. It put dinner on the table and afforded them decent clothes. However, it was a tiring and stressful life. Exhausted can only begin to describe it. No, there is no sob story to Jo's life. It was rather happy, actually. It's simply the fact that she was very humbled and grateful for everything for obvious reasons. The family is doing fine, Edith most of all. Three years ago she got married to Brenton Gallagher, a five whose talent as a musician helps a lot more than you'd expect. Edith is now a five, and just two years ago Jo became an aunt of little Maia. So, while her caste might be a slight hinderance, life goes on and honestly it's pretty splendid.

Family:
•Benjamin Baker (Father; 49)
•Daisy Baker (Mother; 45)
•Edith Baker-Gallagher (Older Sister; 25)
•Brenton Gallagher (Brother-in-law, married to Edith; 28)
•Maia Gallagher (Niece, daughter of Edith and Brenton; 2)
•Charles Baker (Older Brother; 21)

Province: Hansport
Job: Seamstress
Social Class/Caste: Six
Other: None

|PASSWORDS|
Passwords: Can be found on the rules page if that's okay!