Quintus Klein

For RGFabulous and LovesCanada365
-----
|GENERAL|
Role: Chief Medic
Name: Quintus Klein
Nickname(s): Quint, Q
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual
Occupation: Chief Med Staff

|APPEARANCE|
FC: Tom Hughes

|APPEARANCE| FC: Tom Hughes

Features: Pale skin, messy light brown curly hair, blue eyes, stubble, long nose, flat brows Height: 5'8" Languages Spoken: English, Latin

Height: 5'8"
Languages Spoken: English, Latin

|PERSONA|
Personality: Quintus is a lot of things. He's precise and extremely intelligent. His mind works at a hundred miles an hour and while that tends to be good, sometimes he overwhelms himself or can even be scatterbrained of the present. Regardless, he's efficient and careful and settles for nothing short of perfection if he can help it. He tends to be sassy and sarcastic, always muttering some quip under his breath. He's a bit grumpy and harsh when you first meet him. Standoffish might be the right word. However, once you get to know him, you'll recognize that he's truly a teddy bear at heart and would do anything to help people. He's selfless and generous, despite every implication he has to not be. He is curious and always fascinated by new things. Learning is his passion and medicine is his prerogative. He might seem a bit jumpy too, but he's just naturally skittish and little hard to trusting people fully. Though, he always means well and does his very best in all of his work. You can call him determined and sincere, because that's absolutely true about Quint. He's quite grounded and understanding and a good person to approach for advice.

Mannerisms: Mutters under his breath, Fidgets with his hands, Squints his eyes when thinking, Tendency to jump at loud noises

Dreams/Aspirations: He's done everything he could have ever dreamed of. His job and his life are stellar and he wouldn't trade them for the world. However, he doesn't mind the thought of a family of his own one day.

Talents: Medicine and healing. Quint is seriously gifted. He knows what he's doing. He's also really good at cooking too. He also can read at an incredibly fast rate as compared to the average human being.

Fears: Ironically enough, Quint fears death. Not just his own, but the death of others. His job is to save people and when someone dies in his care it feels like a failure and he carries that weight forever. He also is terrified of snakes and is scared of heights.

|OTHER|
Education: Went to private school when he was young and was a part of all the honors and advanced programs. Went to medical school in Angeles and was recruited by the Palace when he graduated college a year early with flying colors. Has worked there all his life and worked his way up to the rank he is at now.

Family:
•Nigel Klein (Father; 60)
•Romania Klein (Mother; 58)
•Daisy Klein (Sister; 26)
•Caesar Klein (Brother; 23)

Backstory: Quintus grew up in a fairly average household. He's the eldest of three total Klein children and discovered his love for science, medicine, and healing when he was young. He was a quiet and curious type as a young boy and would rather be reading a book than climbing trees with the other kids. People thought he was weird for the longest time, but he learned to ignore it. He was an intelligent kid and he really excelled in school and in life. He doesn't have the most exciting upbringing, but Quint was certainly loved and he appreciates his family a lot. He isn't one to open up much but that's mainly because he feels there's nothing interesting to tell.

Quote: "Medicine is a science of uncertainty and an art of probability."

Other: None