Vincent Mikkelsen

For cxnfused-melxdy , hope he's okay!
-----
Name: Vincent Mikkelsen
Nickname(s): Vin
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Birthday: September 13
Faceclaim: Nicholas Galitzine

For cxnfused-melxdy , hope he's okay! -----Name: Vincent MikkelsenNickname(s): VinAge: 21 Gender: Male Sexuality: Heterosexual Birthday: September 13Faceclaim: Nicholas Galitzine

Personality: Vincent is the kind of guy you might describe as being unpredictable

Personality: Vincent is the kind of guy you might describe as being unpredictable. He's reserved yet blunt and he's not afraid to say something. He can also come off as cold and rude and even arrogant when you first meet him. He doesn't necessarily excel socially in the sense that he's too serious and often misses social cues. However, he's logical, intelligent, calculating, and precise. He's also known to be quite suave if he's in the mood or under the right circumstances. He has a natural and bold curiosity that gets him into trouble. He's not cruel though, and is actually pretty kind and considerate, though that isn't always seen on the surface; it only becomes known when he gets to know someone and cares for them. He doesn't waste his time on fickle things or fickle people and he's quite adamant and passionate about his ideas. He's a natural politician in the way he operates yet he's not entirely stiff. He's incredibly human too and it's only ever covered up but his attempt at perfectionism. There's a lot more to Vincent than what meets the eye and he truly is a good guy with many, many major flaws.

Likes: Vincent enjoys many things like reading, politics, photography, poetry, and peaches. He is a huge fan of cats as he finds dogs to be too messy. He loves playing his violin and he appreciates rainy days and the night.

Dislikes: However, there are plenty of things he doesn't like too. Vin hates insects and wet socks. He also can't stand almonds and prefers silence to chaos. He hates loud noises and isn't a huge fan of dogs.

Strengths: Vincent's strengths include his intelligence, persistence, composure, logic, curiosity, sense of self, kindness, and honesty. Not to mention his loyalty.

Weaknesses: His weaknesses include his ambition, bluntness, coldness, arrogance, overly serious countenance, pickiness, perfectionist mindset, and his many other social and personal flaws.

Thoughts on Selection: Vincent isn't entirely sure what to think of it. He's not exceptionally pleased but his father is insisting he participate as he was hand picked. Whether or not he will like the princess is a mystery. He also doubts his chance at success but vows to give it his all, and mostly because of the pressure from his father. The opportunity at being King is certainly tempting for the parent of the child competing an therefore, Vin found himself wrapped up in this little mess of a selection.

Backstory: Son of the Jaori Prime Minister

Other: He plays violin and assists his father in politics.