Thalia Barnette

For Rose-Colored-Tears
This is my Erudite initiate for Faction Before Blood. Let me know if you need anything else!
-----
Name: Thalia Barnette
Nickname(s): Thals
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
FC: Olivia Thirlby

 Let me know if you need anything else! -----Name: Thalia Barnette Nickname(s): ThalsAge: 16 Gender: FemaleSexuality: Heterosexual FC: Olivia Thirlby

Birth Faction: Erudite Transfer Faction: Erudite Divergent?: No

Transfer Faction: Erudite
Divergent?: No

Personality: If there's one word to describe Thalia, it would be intelligent. This girl has serious brains, and it's no wonder she's a member of Erudite. She's clever, crafty, and a quick thinker. She's also pretty social and could intrigue anyone with her conversational skills. She's confident and knows when to show it. She's also perceptive, having a keen eye for details. She's generally a nice person but she does have a bit of a proudness that sometimes rubs people the wrong way. She firmly believes in loyalty. She's charming in her own ways but she isn't the kindest person. While she can be polite, she sometimes comes off as egotistical and authoritative. She likes having control and she likes being organized. She plans everything and is too much of a perfectionist. She's curious though and is a thoughtful person, despite what you might think. She also cares about people, even if she's sometimes snarky or rude. She's also pretty serious and getting her to live a little and let loose is a feat of its own.

Backstory: There's not much to Thals. She was born to her parents, a pair of Erudite members by the names of Jacob and Catherine. She has no siblings and perhaps that explains her natural desire to be social and around other people and it can also explain why she often doesn't realize if she's rude. She had a generally nice life and was raised by two loving parents. She loved reading from a young age and her intelligence and curiosity only seemed to grow. When it came time to take the aptitude test, it was no wonder she tested Erudite, her birth faction. She's Erudite through and through.

Password: BeauTiful