Edsel Hemingway

For Secretquietlygirl
----
Role: Male of Northern Kingdom
Kingdom: Northern Kingdom

Name: Edsel William Hemingway
Nickname(s): Eddie, Ed
Age: 21
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Gender: Male
Species: Human
FC: Laurin Krausz

Name: Edsel William HemingwayNickname(s): Eddie, EdAge: 21Sexuality: Heterosexual Gender: Male Species: HumanFC: Laurin Krausz

Personality: Edsel is a calm, steadfast, and calculating person

Personality: Edsel is a calm, steadfast, and calculating person. He isn't necessarily as cold as he is standoffish. His calculating nature tends to make him seem unrelatable and as if he had an arrogant attitude. While proud, he's hardly arrogant, or at least to his belief. He can be brutally honest and tell you his opinion as it is, which sometimes rubs people the wrong way. Precise and devoted, he's meticulous about his work and will stop at nothing to perfect it. He's loyal to his companions and earning his trust isn't an easy feat either. Stubborn and equipped with a sharp-tongue, he hardly backs down from a challenge. Not to mention he is easily jealous. Despite all this, he is caring, a fan of romantics, and a good listener. He has a heart bigger than he lets on and he always looks out for those he cares for. He also has this odd sort of charm about him, a kind you can't really describe. That is if he doesn't entirely scare you away. Eddie is known for his protective and sincere behavior towards his family, friends, and loved ones. However, the brighter aspects of him remain hidden to the first glance. But trust me when I say that he has a lot more to him and it takes special people to bring out every aspect of Edsel Hemingway.

Likes:
•Nature
•Silence
•Rain
•Intelligence
•Reading
•Getting what he wants
•Warm Blankets
•Card Games
•Winter

Dislikes:
•Scorching Heat
•Overly bubbly people
•Chaos
•Sand
•Avocados
•Thievery
•Swimming

Powers: Ice Magic

Family:
•Frederick Hemingway (Father; 54)
•Harriet Hemingway (Mother; 52)
•Jameson Hemingway (Brother; 19)
•Rosalind Hemingway (Sister; 16)
•Kimoira (His Wolf companion)

Backstory: Edsel had a fairly basic upbringing in a harsh environment. The Northern Kingdom demands strength and resilience from all who live there, especially due to the frigid temperatures and intense weather patterns. However, he had a loving family who pushed him to do his best and to become who he is today. If it wasn't for their affectionate toughness, he probably wouldn't have lasted. Edsel is the eldest of his siblings and does well to protect them as best as he can. It's a dangerous world, after all. However, Eddie doesn't really like to delve into his past too much, mostly because he considers it either uneventful or too odd for anyone to understand.

Other: None

Password 1: I've read the rules, my dude
Password 2:
2 Tags to go join Secretquietlygirl 's Roleplay (you don't have to but seriously consider it?)
-dayas
sarlenone