Tucker Hannady

For -logastellus , Male Nurse
-----
Name: Tucker James Hannady
Nickname(s): Tuck
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Role: Male Nurse
FC: Eddie Redmayne

For -logastellus , Male Nurse-----Name: Tucker James Hannady Nickname(s): Tuck Age: 26 Gender: MaleSexuality: Heterosexual Role: Male NurseFC: Eddie Redmayne

Personality: Tucker is a multitude of things

Personality: Tucker is a multitude of things. He's a bit quiet and often doesn't try to overdo it. However, he does have a kind heart and a gentle spirit and he's the type of guy you hang out with to make you feel better about yourself. He's usually firstly innocent, but at the same time that makes him naïve. He's a dreamer and a bit of an underdog looking up. Tuck is compassionate and caring and more than selfless. He does his fair share of putting others above himself. He does have a lot of self doubt and he's a bit sensitive though. But he's known for his uncanny and odd bravery and he would risk his life to save others. Tucker is as loyal as they come and a real team-player. He has good intentions and some good ideas too. He's quirky and fun to be around and people genuinely like him. Despite being quiet, he can be social too and does well in group-settings. He's a funny guy too, cracking a joke here and there to lighten the mood. Tucker tends to be noble too and he tends to always do the right thing. On the contrary, he tends to give in to peer pressure more than he would like to admit. He's the type to always strive to be the best person he can be and he truthfully has a desire to be remembered by people. However, there's a lot more to Tucker than what meets the eye.

Likes:
•Helping People
•Medicine
•Children
•Sunshine
•Music
•Poetry
•Bacon
•Tropical Regions
•Dogs
•Astrology
•Gentle Breezes
•Anything with Potatoes
•And more

Dislikes:
•Hurting People
•Betrayal
•Liars
•Bees (Allergic)
•Dancing
•Seafood
•The Smell of Peeled Oranges
•Sunburns
•Politics
•Alcohol
•Bad People
•Boredom
•And more

Strengths:
•Kind
•Caring
•Compassionate
•Selfless
•Comical
•Noble
•Agreeable
•Brave
•Helpful
•Gentle
•Dreamer/Optimistic

Weaknesses:
•Insecure
•Sensitive
•Weak
•Quiet
•Overly Ambitious (over-works himself)
•Naïve
•Easily Manipulated
•Quirky
•Too Trusting

General Backstory: Tucker didn't have the most stable upbringing. He grew up in the wild state of Maine and when he was only eight, his father walked out on them. His mother was then forced to raise him and his brother alone. Eventually, a couple years passed and his mother met Scott, whom she married and had a daughter with, that daughter being Tuck's half-sister. Tucker's family was full of ups and downs and money wasn't exactly something that came easy. His mother worked as a waitress at a local diner, his real father was a wealthy business CEO, but he walked out and took his money with him, save for child support of course. Scott worked as an engineer and so as Tucker grew into a young man, his life became a bit better with far more options. He did his best to study hard in school and he went off to medical school once he graduated. Not to become a doctor though, but to become a nurse. He wanted to help people and be there for people. He took an internship working for a small hospital on the island and fate was forever changed since then.

Why on the Island?: He was working there on a paid-internship at a small, local hospital on the island.

Family Members:
-Carlton Hannady (Father; deceased)
-Sarah Hannady (Mother; deceased)
-Lillian Hannady (Half-Sister; 16; missing)
-Parker Hannady (Brother; 19; missing)
-Scott Westing (Step-Father; deceased)

Theme Song(s):
•Willow Tree March by The Paper Kites

•Underdog by Imagine Dragons

•Cigarette Daydreams by Cage The Elephant

•Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls

Other: None