Status Update. VERY IMPORTANT. Please Read!!

Alright. So I felt the need to let you guys know about some things.

I will not be on Wattpad for the next couple days. I won't be on tonight (except to post this) as I have to get up early tomorrow to pass my road test. That's very important. Afterwards I have a party to attend for my cousin's birthday and that'll take up most of my day. If I'm not exhausted after all of tomorrow, I might be on at night. MIGHT. Nothing is official. Sunday will be busy. I have to prepare for back to school shopping and blah blah blah. Also, weekends are family time. That means Monday I will be online again. Monday and Tuesday, granted I don't have wifi or Wattpad issues as I have been frequently having.

Moving on, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday will be very busy for me. From school pictures to going on a small vacation I won't be around much. I might be able to get on for a bit at night but don't count on it.

I felt the need to make all of you Gus aware of this. I am doing a lot more these days with school coming closer. Please be understanding. I will be on when I can and I will reply to things when I can. I have a million notifications I've had to put off today due to Wattpad acting up for me and so I apologize. I will get to everything as soon as I possibly can.

I'm begging you guys to PLEASE be understanding. Unless you see me actively online, do NOT retag me. Only retag if I am online and replying and I have not yet replied to your chain because it might've gotten lost in my notifications.

I think that's about it. Again, just try to be patient with me, I will get around to everything with time.

I wanted to make y'all aware so I didn't return to spam and people angry with me.

Apologies, and thanks for understanding.
-Ash