Farhaven Selection: Royal Astronomer

Here is my form for the Royal Astronomer.
Once more, this is for Wonderlandinateapot 's Selection Roleplay.

--------------

Full Name: Orion Samuel Luavette
Nickname(s): Ori
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Arthur Mariano

Full Name: Orion Samuel Luavette Nickname(s): Ori Age: 25Gender: MaleSexuality: Heterosexual Appearance: Arthur Mariano

Personality: Orion is pretty much an intelligent sweetheart

Personality: Orion is pretty much an intelligent sweetheart. He is a huge nerd, often getting caught up in his astrological studies. Apart from this, he's clever and obviously intelligent, making him an asset to the royals. He also is quite kind, always doing what he can to help others. He knows his place and does well to retain his rank. He is known for being crafty and inventive too. He can be charming if he wants to be. He's fairly loyal and determined. He also is a bit of a dreamer, following what the stars show him.

Backstory: Ori was the son of two noble figures. He loved watching the stars from a young age and as he grew older he discovered his talent for astronomy. Of course the royals gave him the position when he came of age and he became the official Royal astronomer at age 18. He hasn't been doing his job long but he's enjoyed every bit of it.

Family: He was the only child to Thomas and Clementine Luavette.

Pet(s): Ori has a pet snowy owl named Atlas.

Likes: Orion loves astronomy first and foremost. He also really enjoys learning new things and reading. He likes helping others too. He enjoys honest conversation and simple walks, even though he focuses more on his job than anything else. He also likes just sitting there and gazing at the sky, night or day, because he simply finds it relaxing.

Dislikes: He doesn't like when someone questions him or doubts him. He also doesn't like rude people. Oh, and he can't stand someone being obnoxious; it really gets on his nerves. He doesn't very much like sour foods. He also doesn't like when people lie to him.

Fears: His main fear is the fear of being useless. He also somewhat fears losing his ability to read the stars as he does. He also fears losing his job. Oh, and he's slightly afraid of heights.

People's Public Opinion: He's the Royal astronomer, there's not much to judge him for. Not many even know him as he's more behind the scenes. However, he's pretty neutral in the public's opinion of him. They don't like that he works for the royals but they also don't hate him so...

Other: None

Passwords:
1. Black Magic
2. ♥ (Black Heart)
3. 14