Dawson Valet

FRITZ • False Confidence (by Noah Kahan)

Name: Dawson Valet
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual
FC: Diego Boneta

Name: Dawson Valet Age: 23Gender: MaleSexuality: Heterosexual FC: Diego Boneta

Personality: Dawson is the type of guy who hides behind a mask and a wall of false confidence

Personality: Dawson is the type of guy who hides behind a mask and a wall of false confidence. He's hot-headed and stubborn and more than likely rather brash. He's straightforward in the most blunt way possible it seems and he's not afraid to speak his mind. He hides behind his false confidence and though he won't let anyone know, he's actually pretty sensitive. He cares a lot about what others think of him, despite his facade. If he can, he'll gladly hide all his little insecurities behind a mask of false confidence. He might come off as slightly arrogant when you first meet him, but that couldn't be farther from the truth. In all honesty, he's a rather selfless person who would do anything for his family and those he cares about. He can be temperamental and he's quick to jealousy. He's more or less a bit of a pessimist too. Dawson is a stubbornly determined man though and will stop at nothing to get what he's after. He's kind of a prick sometimes, or can seem that way if you don't know him. He truly does have a soft side though and it remains hidden to most everyone besides those he's close with. He's actually really thoughtful and caring. He's courageous in his own right and a bit overprotective too. Dawson doesn't trust easily though and he doesn't forgive easily either. If you break his trust, you're out. He tends to be all bark and no bite, most of the time. Of course his temper will get the better of him sometimes and circumstances may change. Dawson is the kind of guy that's hard to describe. He's a lot of things and extremely dynamic. He's cynical, reserved, sarcastic, stubborn, sharp-tongued, and overly confident. However, he can also be caring, thoughtful, selfless, courageous, admirable, and charming. And yes, he does have his own charm to him. He's like that mysterious boy with rough edges, alluding in his own right. Though, he's certainly not a flirt, but he does know how to be diplomatic and eloquent. But yes, if he likes you, he's certainly charming, or tries his best to be. Overall, Dawson is a lot more than you could ever know.

Likes:
•Warmth
•His Family
•Reading
•Card Games
•History
•Coffee
•Exercise
•Birds
•Being Right
•Silence
•Rainy Days
•Salty Snacks
•Drawing & Art
•And more

Dislikes:
•The Cold
•Stifling Expectations
•Rude People
•Heights
•Reptiles
•Math
•Overly Spicy Foods
•Being Criticized
•Swimming
•Being Interrupted
•Tea
•And more

Selection Thoughts: Truthfully, Dawson isn't sure what to think. He knows about the tradition and he knows why it's necessary. However, considering he's often a pessimistic and cynical type of guy, he's convinced it'll be a giant waste of time. After all, what girl could possibly love him? He's a bit skeptical over the ordeal but it willing to give it a shot regardless. As long as he's not the only one forced into this, then he doesn't have a problem with it.

Backstory: Dawson is the eldest of the siblings in the Valet family. Even so, he is also the heir to the throne and has more than enough responsibility to juggle. His life hadn't been horrible or drastic by any proportions. While his own destiny was a bit separate from that of his siblings, he still grew up rather normally. He had two loving parents who did their best to raise their family and run a kingdom. As for his siblings, he's close with all of them, but especially his eldest sister. Regardless, he has strong family relationships and his life was as normal as the life of a future heir can be.

Other: He has a tattoo of a crow on his left pectoral (on his chest).