A/N

Hello and welcome. As some of you might already know, I will be starting another fan fic... But this one's much more serious... If anybody has problems with abuse, suicide, depression, drugs, alcohol, etc. then I'd strongly suggest clicking off... This will be a slow edit story until I finish my other story... Then I'll focus on this one.

Though this is a fanfiction, events such as these ones are very real and very serious, and if any of you have gone through something similar and need to talk to somebody I am here. And not in a 'lets say I'll be here for you but actually get annoyed when you talk to me.' type of way. I feel like I have to say that because I always think that people get annoyed when I talk about my problems. If anyone needs someone to talk to about ANYTHING I will be here, it sucks not to have anyone to talk to, even if the problem is tiny. I'm always here to answer people.

But my warnings stand... There could be a lot in this story that could possibly offend people... You have been warned. It may be a Malec story, and if I'm writing anything Malec, I will never give it a sad ending, sorry if that spoils the end lmao.

I've said it so many times now but I can't stress this enough. Of course I want people to read this, but Magnus goes through a lot, there's a lot of bouncing around with him being happy and not, please just take all of this into consideration.

Enjoy <3... But don't forget the warning.

OH and yes I know there's some characters that arent in the books or show or anything, but remember... It's based off a true story, and for the plot of the story Magnus needs to have his 3 siblings, and there will most likely be a few more new characters... Along with some of the old ones.

And not to worry this is a Malec fan fic... I wouldn't have either of them with anybody else, that's just wrong... Except the Vicky thing from my other story but that was necessary.

-Mads<3