Chapter 11- Aggression

As usual, when I walk in the door of my father's house, Theo is waiting for a piggy back ride, Faith clings to my leg for a second, and Jas is there waiting for me once Theo is done with his piggy back ride.

"Come on Jas, I've got some things to tell you." I grab her arm and pull her into my room.

"Alec news?" She looks hopeful.

"Yes. Alec news." I grin.

She gets comfortable on the bed across from me and stares at me, waiting.

"There's a few things. First: when I got back home from here last time, he was waiting at my house, and my mom let him spend the night. Then, the next day after he left, she kept saying stuff like 'he seems nice.' and winking at me. But she's met him lots."

"Do you think she knows that you like him." Jas asks.

"I don't know. It was strange... She hasn't talked to me about it since."

"Weird... You better tell me if anything happens with that... But I'm curious about what else there is. I know you, you never start with the best news first."

"Of course not. This one is the best news. At least in the moment of all of them, this is the one I got most excited about."

"Oooooooohhhh... Go on."

"Alexander is..."

"He's what????"

"He's gay."

Jasmine squeels into my pillow.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW?" She asks.

"Well... Some of my old friends kept asking me why I'm hanging out with him cause he's gay, and he overhead the whole thing, so when I went back to sit with him he asked me why I was still there. And he told me that he is, in fact, gay. And I told him that I'm bisexual."

"Aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..." Jasmine has a huge grin in her face, like she won't ever stop smiling. Exactly the reaction I expected.

"The night I found out that he was gay I went over to his house, I was playing with his little brother and I overheard him talking to his 2 other siblings. They told him that they heard a rumour that me and him were dating. Alec pretty much acted like the idea was ridiculous and told them that we're best friends. Nothing more."

"Just kiss him. Kiss him hard and he will change his mind and fall in love with you."

"That's not how it works. I wish. But afterwards I went into his room and pretended I didn't hear what they were talking about. I asked him and when he told me, he had a slight blush. It was so adorable. I told him the rumour wasn't that bad, that I didn't mind people thinking we were dating. Then I told him I'd much rather people think me and him were dating than me and other people in the class."

"YES! My brother's got moves. I bet that will make him start liking you a little. You're gonna get him." Shes still smiling.

"I sure hope so." I laugh. "So what's new around here?"

"Literally nothing." She rolls her eyes. "I wish I could come stay with you and when you come up to visit I'll come too. That way I never have to leave your side. Plus your life seems way more interesting, and I want to meet all these people you talk about."

"I want to try to bring Alec up here when I come to visit. But I don't like dad with allow that. Maybe if he's in a good mood... Well a good mood for him at least. Then I'll try."

"Just make sure he doesn't find out that you like him. That won't end well."

As much as I want Alec to come up here, I'm scared to bring him up. What if my dad hurts him.