Chapter 10- Siblings

Alec's parents have always been super nice to me, they almost treat me like one of their kids.

His father, Robert Lightwood, seems like he's always tired, like every day is a long day for him. He's a good dad, but he isn't the type to want to play catch with his kids or something.

His mother, Maryse Lightwood, is super sweet. She's the type to always be there when you need her, and accept you no matter what. I don't know if Alexander has come out to them yet, but when he does, she would accept him for sure, I have no doubt about it.

Alec also has 3 siblings. His brother Jace is only a year younger than him. I've never asked, but I think he's adopted. Both of Alec's parents have dark hair, his father has blue eyes and his mother's are brown. Jace however, has blonde hair and blue eyes, and he looks nothing like Maryse and Robert.

Isabelle is 2 years younger than Alec, she looks a lot like her mother, with long dark hair and big brown eyes.

Max, the youngest, is only 3. Quite a bit younger than the rest of them. I can tell he's starting to look a little like Alec, but his eyes are a greyish colour.

"MAGS!!" Isabelle runs up to me. She's best. If me and Alexander get married, hopefully we do, either her or Jas would be our maid of honor. She actually reminds me a bit of Jas, they would be best friends.

"Izzy!" I give her a quick hug. "How've you been?"

"Amazing. You?"

"Way better now that I'm here of course."

"Well of course, everyone's better with me there." She giggles a bit and I roll my eyes.

Max sees me and runs over.

"Madnus!" He says my name just like Theo does.

"Hey buddy." I grin.

"Madnus come. Play hockey." Max loves playing 'hockey'. But hockey for him is a little plastic golf club and a tiny hard plastic soccer ball. He hits it around and if that little ball hits anything, it's a goal. And of course you have to clap your hands everytime. He likes to make me be the goalie... But like I said, no matter what that ball hits it's a goal, so you can imagine that he wins everytime.

He's super cute though.
_______________________________________

Third person POV

While Magnus and Max are playing in the living room, Isabelle and Alec watch from down the hallway, by Alec's bedroom door.

Magnus knew that Alec would be in his room and Alec knew that once he spent a bit of time with Max he would join Alec.

"Come on." Isabelle pulls Alec into his room, where Jace is sitting on his bed.

"There you are Jace, usually all 3 of you are there to see Magnus when he comes in." Alec states.

Jace stands from Alec's queen size bed in the corner of the room and walks over to Alec and Izzy, the room is pretty big, but not huge. There's enough room in there for his bed, desk, dresser, nightstand, bookshelf, and his little reading/relaxing spot (a big comfy chair with a lamp, some bean bag chairs, and a small table) and still be able to walk around.

"Your friend Addie told us something." Jace says.

"I don't have any friends named Addie."

"Well then some girl that you know named Addie told us something." He rolls his eyes.

"I have a feeling I know what you're going to say."