Chapter 15- Sleeping Arrangements

"So... Am I staying the night?" Alec asks me through a mouthful of popcorn. "Or would it be weird?"

"Of course you can stay the night. If my mom finds out we kissed you'll never get to spend the night here again, so we better take advantage of this now." I laugh.

"Fair enough..." He smiles. "I'll call my mom." He goes out into the hallway to call her.

Would it be weird to sleep in the same bed? We have before, but now is... Different. I've always liked him, but now he knows.

On one hand it might be awkward, on the other I could potentially hold him. But if my mom catches us were screwed...

Oh well, the year's almost over, then we only have to get through the 4 years of highschool and we can move out and have our only place.

It seems so far away, but yet it really isn't.

"I can stay." He says, walking back in.

"I kind of figured, your mom loves me."

He sits back down and stares blankly at the bed. He looks like he's thinking hard about something serious.

"What's up?" I ask him.

He stays looking at the bed but answers.

"How do you think our parents would react? About us I mean?"

"Well my dad might just beat me harder. But that's okay, not much would change." I laugh.

He looks up at me, concerned.

"What?" I shrug. "If you can't make jokes and laugh about it, all situations seem way worse."

"No, Magnus, I'm serious. It's the main reason I didn't tell you. I've always been afraid that if things picked up between us, that eventually we'd have to tell our parents, and I don't know how they will react." He looks sad, and worried.

"Alexander. Both of our moms are super sweet and will accept us no matter what. My mom has already been hunting at me that I like you and I didn't even tell her, apparently I wasn't good at hiding it." I chuckle.

"My dad? What do you think about him?" He looks up at me hopefully.

"Honestly?" I ask. He nods. "I'm not sure. Our moms I'm sure about, but your father, he's a wildcard. Your mom will stick up for you if he's against it, so will my mom. And Alexander, so will I, I will do anything for you. Okay?"

He smiles and nods.

"Thank you."

I shrug. "Plus, if anything goes seriously wrong, you've got a place to stay." I pay the spot on my bed beside me, right between us. "Right here." I wink at him.

"Speaking of... Sleeping arrangements?" He raises his eyebrows at me.

I'm glad to see that he's thinking about it too.

"Well... I'm not gonna let you sleep anywhere else and I have I feeling you won't let me either. I don't mind sleeping in the same bed as you, at all, but will it be awkward?" I answer.

He leans forward and gently presses his lips to mine, and it's even better than the first one, because this time we're both a bit more prepared.

"I think it will be fine. Wanna watch Iron Man?" He grins.

"Of course, you know I love Marvel movies." I tell him like my answer should have been obvious. I shake my head and get the movie ready.

Half way through the movie we get called down for supper, kraft dinner and hotdogs, easy but probably still one of my favourite meals. I don't care how old I get, they will always be the best.

"So, Alec, how are your parents? I haven't talked to your mom in a while, it's probably been almost a week. I should text her and tell her to come over tomorrow, we can all watch movies and play bored games."

Me and Alec both roll our eyes and groan.

Our parents always want to do stuff with all of us together. They're pretty close but we've always wondered if they only became friends because of me and Alec, and if me and Alec stopped talking if they'd still talk or not.

They're super annoying when they're together, it's all stories about me Alec, and Alec's siblings when we were younger, them complaining about tv shows they watch together, and drama about celebrities. Though, I'm pretty sure Maryse gets all her info from Izzy and my mom just pretends to know already.

"Oh come on." She presses.

"I mean... Woohoo yay that's an amazing idea!" Alec fakes excitement.

"What he said." I say in the same tone.

"Oh you boys love us."

"Uhuh... Sure. Somedays." Me and Alec say at the same time then turn and highfive each other.

"It's like you boys were made for each other I swear."

Oh you have no idea, mom.

After supper me and Alec wash dishes and head back upstairs to finish Iron Man.

After only a few minutes curled up in bed he looks at me and grins.

"What?" I ask him.

"Made for each other?"

I grin along with him but don't answer.

A few hours later my mom comes into my room.

"Goodnight boys." She smiles.

She comes in and kissed both of our heads and hugs us both tightly.

"Your mom is coming over at noon, Alec. You boys make sure you're actually awake." She laughs kindly at us.

Me and Alec both roll our eyes, but we both know the possibility of us still sleeping at noon is pretty high. So, once she leaves the room and can't see, we look each other dead in the eyes, sigh, and put an alarm on for 10.

"I hate how well she knows us." I sigh.

"Yeah..." He chuckles. "I hope everything about us isn't that obvious."

I laugh at him.

"I'm gonna go shower and get ready for bed, find another movie for us to watch and once we're both done we can watch it."

He nods and starts searching through Netflix and 123movies.

I shower and brush my teeth quickly, leaving the bathroom wearing only my boxers.

I catch him peeking at me slightly but choose to ignore it.

"Your turn." I nod my head towards the bathroom and he snaps his head up to meet my eyes.

"Nah... I'm just gonna shower in the morning. Let's watch F The Prom."

(A/N I just watched that movie and it was low-key pretty good, definitely suggest watching it lol)

He strips down to his boxers too.

"Hey can I borrow a pair of sweats to sleep in, it's way more comfortable to me."

I nod and toss him my comfiest sweats.

We both get into bed, staying kind of far away. But my bed is still small enough that when one of us moves out arms sometimes brush.

I can't wait to be older, when I don't have to worry about my dad, me and Alexander can just live alone together... Happier times are coming I hope.

And with that thought I fell asleep, the movie only barely starting.