Chapter 17- Scared Of Chickens

(it's back to Magnus's POV)

The ride up was spent with a few conversations between me and Alec, a few naps, and absolutely nothing from my father.

"You're going to love Jasmine." I promise him. "She's going to love you too."

I'm extremely excited for Jas to meet Alec, she's probably gonna scream.

Hopefully the 3 of us get some alone time without parental ears listening in so I can tell her about us.

I hope Alec doesn't mind, but there's no way I'm not telling her, she's probably the person that knows the most about me, Alec coming close second of course, there's absolutely nothing I don't tell her.

"I hope you're right. From what I've heard she's great, but if she hates me I don't know what I'm gonna do."

We pull up to my dad's ugly little white house in the middle of nowhere.

Alec looks around him, taking in his surroundings.

"Once you meet Jas and we get all of our stuff in, the 3 of us will go for a walk and I'll show you around and introduce you to the animals." I tell him excitedly.

Alec seems a bit excited, but mostly nervous. I wish I could grab his hand to let him know that I'm here and hopefully calm him down, but I don't think that'd be a good idea.

The door flies open before we can open it, and there stands Jas.

"MAGNUS!!" She runs out to hug me but stops dead in her tracks, looking straight into the blue eyes of my Alexander beside me.

"Hello Alec." She smiles at him. "I'm Magnus's sister Alec."

Alec looks completely stunned, and I have to admit I am a little too, I guess I describe him bretty well considering she's never seen a picture of him.

"H-hi." He stutters.

Alec turns towards the van to get his bags and Jasmine stands between us, facing me.

She makes a lovey face at me. 'those eyes' she mouths at me, her own eyes rolling into the back of her head as she pretends to faint.

'mine' I mouth back.

She pouts.

Me and Alec both grab our bags and Jasmine follows closely behind us as I lead Alec to my room.

"We don't have a guest room so you can keep your stuff in here and sleep in here or on the couch, your choice." I tell him.

He nods and we go back outside, ready to start our tour.

"BE USEFUL FOR ONCE AND FEED THE ANIMALS WHILE YOURE OUT THERE WOULD YOU?" My dad screams from inside, I know it was more of a command than a question so I don't other answering.

I can see Alexander cringing beside me.

"I'm sorry." He whispers.

I smile sadly at him and shrug.

"First the chickens." I tell him. "They're mine and Jasmine's so they're completely our responsibility."