Chapter 24- Party, Kind Of

"Alec? Alec wake up."

He groans and shoves his face further into my chest.

"You need to get up." I tell him, laughing a little.

He answers me but it's muffled by my chest. I poke at his shoulder a little.

"Come on." I try to push him off of me, unexpectedly with no luck.

"If you don't get up soon your mom is going to walk in on us like this. Do you want that to be the way we come out?" I raise my eyebrows even though I know he cant see them.

"Fine." He grumbles, dragging out the word.

He looks up at me and smiles a goofy smile, then rolls off of me and stands up.

"That was the first good sleep I've have in a while. I guess being able to curl up to you and have you hold me back really helps." He smiles sweetly at me. I don't know what I would have done in his situation, if he were in a coma, I wouldn't survive.

"Good. Now I know how to make you sleep."

"HEY! EVERYONES WAITING!" Isabelle bangs on the bedroom door.

"We better hurry." He laughs.

"If somebody would have woken up when I tried to wake him up we wouldn't have to hurry so much."

He punches my shoulder.

"You know what? I'll get you back for that." He promises with a smirk.

"Sure sure."

We both head down to where everyone is. The second I walk into the living room everybody crowds me, I hear a mix of 'how are you's, 'how are you feeling's, and 'what was it like's, but I couldn't tell you who any of them actually came from, everyone's just speaking at once.

"Guys! Guys! Back up. He still takes time to adjust to some things, take it slow. One at a time." Alec speaks up, standing in between me and everyone else as I begin to panic.

"Thank you Alexander." I whisper to him. "And I'm doing okay, but like Alec said I just need to take it slow." I say to everyone else.

I look around me at all of the familiar faces. I see the whole Lightwood family, Maryse, Robert, Izzy, and Jace. To the left of their group I see Chrissy and a man I've never seen before, but may have met me already, I wouldn't have known. A bit farther away from everyone I see Layla and Sydney standing together, did they visit me at all? They must have... But I doubt Nadine and Addie showed up at all.

To my surprise I see Camille here too, and Alec really doesn't look too happy about it, but I guess neither am I. Why is she here?

"Magnus! Alec! You two are finally awake." My mom stands at the door in the living room chuckling.

"Yeah, sorry everyone, I'm sure most of you know that I haven't been sleeping well for a while, and Mags hasn't slept much in the past week, we just needed a nap." Alec laughs a little, and everyone laughs with him.

"Understandable." Chrissy says.

Everyone starts talking to each other and Isabelle comes up to me and Alec.

"Have a good sleep?" She grins at Alec and I send her a warning look.

"I did, I can finally sleep again knowing Magnus is at home and safe for sure." He smiles at me.

"Well, Alec if you need help taking care of Magnus I'm always here, or Magnus if you want any company other than just my brother, I'll be here. From personal experience I know how insane you can go with only Alec as company." I laugh and Alec glares at her.