Chapter 18- Hes The One

A/N
IMPORTANT

If you're caught up to this story and are reading after every update READ! If you're reading this after its already completed just skip over it.

I CHANGED THE ENDING OF THE LAST CHAPTER!! Like added a couple hundred words type of change. So before reading this please go back and read the last like quarter of the previous chapter to avoid confusion...

Okay you guys aren't here to read random shit I wanna say so BACK TO THE STORY!

"Madnus!!" Theo and Faith come running.

"Hey guys! I missed you two." I hug them both.

"Madnus who he?" Theo asks shyly.

"This is my friend Alec, he came to visit you too." I tell him.

"Oh... Alec piggy?"

"Did he just call me a pig?" I hear Alec whisper to Jasmine from behind me.

Jasmine laughs at me. "No he always wants piggy back rides from Magnus when he comes to visit, but since you're visiting too he wants one from you."

"Of course Theo." Alec smiles at him and Theo climbs onto his back.

I watch him run around with a smile on his face.

"Good with kids." Jasmine whispers so only I can hear and grins.

I blush.

"Madnus! Come."

Faith goes running to her room, clearly wanting me to follow.

"What did you want to show me?" I ask her once I get there.

She pulls out a picture made with crayons and markers.

I'm not sure at all what it's supposed to be but I smile and act as though it's the absolute best thing I've ever seen.

"Oh my god, Faith. You're truly an artist. You're be famous when you're older, go to art school. You're gonna do great things."

She giggles.

"I've never seen anybody who's a better artist." I tell her.

I don't want to talk to anybody who would tell her it wasn't good.

I get the whole 'tell it how it is and make sure they don't grow up thinking they're better than everyone.' I do understand why people think that.

But, especially with how my father treats us, kids need a push, if they think they suck at everything they won't pursue their dreams.

Faith looks really happy, she's smiling from ear to ear and she has a hopeful look on her little face.

Just then, Alec walks in.

"Hey Mags, hey Faith." He smiles at us both.

Faith smiles back at him.