Chapter 22- Dont Leave Me

"Hey Magnus, I'm not sure if I'm ever going to see you again. We're all starting to lose hope over here. Even Chrissy. She's had more hope in you coming back than the rest of us combined I think." Alec laughs, but it's not a happy laugh, it sounds like he's doing everything he can to keep from crying.

"I'm the only one here right now. And I just wanted you to know how much I love you. I never wanted to leave your side, I wasn't ever going to. But I have to. I'm so sorry. I can't do it. I haven't slept much for the past year. My dad got a job in the states somewhere, and I think he might be taking it."

No.

No.

No.

This can't be happening.

I need to talk to him. This might be the last chance I have to talk to him and I just... I CANT MOVE.

Alec's POV

It kills me to see him like this. The anniversary of him going into a coma was just last week.

My dad told me we might be moving to New York a couple days ago, I've been fighting my family, trying to convince them to stay, I can't leave Magnus. But they haven't made a decision yet.

I had to tell him, in case they make a sudden decision and leave without letting me say goodbye.

"Please Magnus... Please just show me any sign to let me know you can hear me."

Nothing. As usual.

I grab his hand, close my eyes and pretend he's here with me, all of him.

I do this a lot, sometimes I look at him and pretend he's asleep, he's going to wake up soon to eat breakfast, he just fell and he's in the hospital making sure he's okay.

But after I while it got harder to pretend. I'm afraid that Magnus is gonna for good, and I don't want to think about what I'd do if he were truly gone.

The machine hooked up to Magnus starts going insane.

"CHRISSY!!!!! CHRISSY SOMETHING'S HAPPENING!!" I yell.

Christine is amazing, she sits in here with me sometimes, and when I'm gone she talks to Magnus for me. But best of all she lets me stay longer than I should.

Chrissy comes running into the room.

"Alec I need to you go wait in the waiting room. I need to stabilize him." She says a calmly as she can.

Magnus is going to die. I can feel it. He's gone.

I start panicking and run out to the waiting room, curling up on a chair and crying.

Quickly, I call Jasmine.

"Is everything okay?" She answers.

"I dont think so." I answer. "I need you to get down here now."

"We're on our way." She hangs up.

A few minutes later Magnus's mom and sister are standing in front of me begging me to tell them what happened.

But nothing comes out when I try to speak. How do I tell them that Magnus is dying?

I Lost Everything But Found You जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें