Chapter 3

"What is up my Cranky Crew? It's Ethan from CrankGameplays and today I am here with the lovely, Mae Parker." Ethan gestured his hands to me and did a really dramatic face, I smiled and waved at the camera.

"Sah dudes!" I said, Ethan looked back to the camera and gave it a quirky smile.

"So today we are going to play some Zombie Cinderella. Which is supposed to be one hell of a horror game." Ethan shuddered a bit, I let out a small giggle.

"Are you scared?" I asked, Ethan looked to me and blushed.

"What? Me? No!" he laughed, I laughed with him as he hit the play button. I looked at the screen to see that my character was Cinderella herself and Ethan was the prince. This'll be so wicked. I thought, I started to walk around the little chamber we were in. A small diologue appeared on the bottom of the screen I read it aloud in a chipmunk voice.

"We have to get out of this hell hole!" I said, Ethan burst out laughing at my voice. Soon the prince's diologue appeared.

"Woah there Cindy! Watch your mouth!" Ethan said in a surfers voice. I burst out laughing, 

"Oh god the voices!" I laughed, Ethan was laughing too.

"Okay okay. Let's just go find the way out, where are we anyway?" Ethan said, I squinted at the screen and smiled.

"SWEET! We're in the dungons of the prince's castle! I love this level!" I squealed, Ethan smiled at me and chuckled under his breath. I twirled my character around to see the surroundings, I looked to a very dark corner and froze.

"Crap...ooooh crap..." I muttered, two beady red eyes were fixed on Cinderella. "Get out of there Cindy!" I shouted, Ethan looked to me with wide eyes.

"What? What is it M'lady?" he asked, I rolled my eyes and quickly made Cindy run away from the corner.

"AAAAAGGGGGHHHH!" I screamed, Ethan started laughing.

"Wait for me princess Maelane!" he giggled, I kept running.

"Catch me if you can prince Cranky!" I laughed, both of our characters were running down the dark corridors and we both were howling in laughter. I loved this game, even though it was supposed to be horror, I laughed every time I played it. 

___

Fifty minutes of playing and an hour of editing. The video turned out pretty good, I kept laughing every time Ethan would mess up on his editing, it was just to funny when he just squealed with frusteration. Ethan just smiled everytime I laughed which made him blush a little, when the editing was finally done Ethan swirled around in his chair to face me.

"So..." I knew he was going to suggest something again.

"I'm fine if we just chill." I said quickly cutting him off, Ethan nodded in agreement and smiled. But then his eyes widened with enthusiasum.

"Wait, I need to show you something!" he said quickly, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the room and then out of his house. The cold air hit my cheeks as we rushed to his car, mine was still at the Starbucks...

"What are you showing me?" I asked when we were both in the car. A large smirk appeared on Ethan's face, he ran his fingers through his brown hair and looked to me.

"You'll see."

___

"Okay just trust me. I'm not going to make you run into things..." Ethan said when we got out of the car, he had his hands over my eyes so I couldn't see anything.

"Just don't make me run off a cliff or anything..." I mumbled, Ethan laughed and kept leading me further to where ever we were going. I felt my feet stop moveing and Ethan slowly removeing his hands from my eyes, I blinked twice before I realised where I was. I gasped and took a step closer to the beautiful image.