Chapter 7

Ethan's POV (FINALLY!)

"Mark help me!" I yelped, he nodded and grabbed Mae's arms, I grabbed Mae by the legs and we walked her over to the couch. We layed her down on the couch and Mark slowly made his way behind me, I fell to my knees and picked up her hand. I felt Mark's hand on my shoulder.

"She'll be okay, Eth. She's always okay." his hand left my shoulder and I was left alone with the unconsious Mae. I stroked the back of her hand with my thumb and stared at her pale face.

"Mae...don't leave...not now at least." I mumbled, I hovered over her for a minute and then kissed her cheek. "Mae, please..." I pulled up a chair and sat down, soon my eyes were closing. And soon I was out.

Mae's POV

My eyes fluttered open to see Ethan sitting a chair sleeping, I looked to my right hand to see that our fingers were tangled together. I sat up, trying not to wake him.

"Ethan..." I whispered, I softly poked his cheek and a smile crept across my face. "Ethan..." I whispered again a bit louder this time. He wiggled in his seat a little bit and then his hazel eyes flickered opened, he gave me a warm smile and rubbed his eyes.

"Hey." he mumbled, I returned a smile.

"Hey Etan." I whispered, I stood up and let go of Ethan's hand. I slowly walked to the kitchen and found a note sitting on the counter.

Ethan + Mae-

Went to go pick up Jack from the airport with Tyler. Bbs.

-Mark

I picked it up and showed it to Ethan, who was now at my side.

"He never told me Jack was comming over. Nobody told me this!" Ethan stared down at the note and his expression hardened. I placed my hand on his shoulder to calm his nerves.

"Eth. Chill." I whispered, he nodded and his body relaxed.

"Okay. I'm cool now." he mumbled, I smiled and removed my hand. I heard a loud crash from outside.

"Whatthehell was that?" I whispered in a scared tone, Ethan shrugged.

"Why don't you stay here..." I watched him leave the kitchen and vanish behind the wall, I stood there alone for a bit untill I heard a loud scream.

"ETHAN!" I screamed, I barged out of the house and my eyes flickered everywhere. My heart was beating about one hundred miles-an-hour. "ETHAN?" I shouted again, I felt an ice cold hand slip over my mouth and an arm wrap around my waist. I let out a muffled scream and bit the hand cause whoever it was to let me go, I scrambled away from the person and stopped by on the other side of the rode, I looked to the person who was now clutching his hand. I saw Mark jump out of his car and run up to the guy, I was very curious now, I made my way back over to them and looked to the mystery guy.

"God. Your teeth are freaking sharp!" the man exclaimed, he had a thick Irish accent and he was tall, had green hair and the brightest blue eyes.

"You okay Jack?" I turned around to see Ethan walking towards us, the man nodded and sucked on his hand a little bit.

"Wait...your Jack? Like Seán McLoughlin, Jack?" I asked, the guy nodded.

"The one and only." he gave me a wide smile, I gladly returned one. I looked to my left to see Mark and Tyler stareing at me, and to my right was Ethan who was looking between me and Jack. I held out my hand for him to shake.

"Mae Parker. Pleasure to meet you." I said, Jack held out his uninjured hand and shook mine.

"Mae's a very pretty name. Sounds like something from..."