Chapter 6

_Time skip to L.A_

I was stretched out on the lawn with my eyes closed and my head faceing the sky. The sun's heat kissed my cheeks, arms and legs, I couldn't help but smile to myself. I felt a sudden shock rush through me as I felt a wave of water hit me.

"What the-?" I opened my eyes and sat up to see Tyler holding a water gun and a surprised face, next to him was Mark and Ethan. I wiped my face of water and stood up, shooting Tyler a dirty look.

"Why you little..." I hissed under my breath, Tyler slowly backed away from me and dropped his gun. I raced to it and quickly picked it up and fired at Tyler, but missed by a few inches and hit Mark. I froze and my eyes widened, Mark's eyes flickered to his water gun and an evil grin spread across his face. 

"Oh it's on like fricken donkey kong, Mae!" he laughed, I smiled and fired at him again making him even more soaked than last time. Ethan looked to me and backed away as I looked back with an evil grin. He quickly darted around the backyard away from me as I started chasing him and fireing the water gun. I looked behind me to see Mark chasing me and aiming at Tyler once in a while. I was laughing my head off and screaming, this was so much fun! I felt something under my foot and I could see the ground getting closer to my face, I landed on the ground with a loud thud as I clutched my ankle. I could see all three boys running to my side.

"Oh god Mae!" Mark exclaimed looking to my ankle which was now swollen.

"Jesus christ!" I whimpered, the pain was intense, it felt like my ankle was in fire. I looked to see Ethan kneeling down beside me reaching for my ankle. His fingers lightly brushed it and I winced in pain.

"Shoot. Sorry Mae." he mumbled, I could feel tears falling from my eyes.

"Screw you Mark, Tyler and Ethan!" I yelped, I reached behind me and grabbed my water gun and pulled the trigger firing water into their faces. I burst out laughing, and so did everybody else. I felt a hand slap against my ankle and I let out a cry of sheer pain.

"Agh! Sorry!" Tyler yelped, I gave him a weak smile and nodded.

"It's okay Tyler." I whispered, my eyes traveled to Ethan who was still staring at my ankle. "Take a picture. It lasts longer." I joked, Ethan looked up and blushed.

"Can you stand?" Mark asked, I shrugged.

"How am I supposed to know that?" I snapped, I looked down to my ankle and winced just looking at it. Ethan stood up and held out his hand, I hesitated.

"Don't worry. Just step on your other ankle to walk." he assured, I nodded and took his hand using my one ankle to get to my feet. I stood up on one leg and looked to the three of them.

"Now how do I walk?" I asked, they all looked to one another.

"Maybe we could carry you?" Tyler offered, I shook my head.

"That went bad the last time we tried that." I mumbled,

"I could go and get a wagon so we can wheel you inside." Mark said, I gave him a confused look.

"Since when do you have a wagon?" I asked, Mark looked to the ground.

"I forgot..." I looked to Ethan hopeing he had an idea. He made his way to my side and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"I'll walk you in." he gave me a smile and took a step forward, I slung an arm around his neck and hopped the one step. It took awhile but we finally made it inside, I slumped down on the couch and let out a deep sigh.

"Dangit." I mumbled, I felt the couch dip and I looked to see Ethan sitting beside me.

"Sorry 'bout your ankle..." he mumbled, I ruffled his blue hair and smiled.