Answers for your Questions!

(dat face doe.)

Ready for answers? Here they are!

I just read this entire story and when you talked about the brother that was never mentioned I got so confused because like...What?

So the reason I never mentioned Peter Parker (Heh heh) is because he was always away on mission trips with the army when Mae was a little girl and before Jakob was born. Peter sadly passed away when he turned twenty-two, and Mae would always visit his grave and so would Jakob (when he was with us). Peter was ten years older than Mae, so Mae was twelve when he died and Jakob was almost nine. Thank you for your question!

Why is Mae always getting hurt?

So you had this question I got a while back and the reason I keep hurting Mae is because I just kept getting these fuzzy little feeling saying 'Hurt Mae! You know you wanna make your readers cry!' I am a crul sick person to my book characters.

Why did you choose the name Mae?

I chose Mae because I was watching Ethan play Night in the Woods at the time and I thought the name Mae was such a beautiful name so I used that name and then when I went to go see a Spiderman movie I noticed Peter Parker's Aunt's name was 'May Parker' and I burst out laughing because I had 'Mae Parker' and Marvel had 'May Parker'.

How come I didn't have Ethan and Mae's relationship Blossom?

Because I am super lazy and I ran out of Ideas.

Will there be a sequal?

Most likely not because I literally have writers block for this story and I just gave up after Mae and Ethan got Bea. I wanted there to be a sequal but having no ideas is the hardest thing about being a writer. Stupid writers block...

Okay. That should be enough. Thank you all for reading "My Angel Behind the Screen" and thank you so much for the 1k. I never thought I would make it this far in my writing career, I love you all and thank you thank you thank you thank you so much for everything and keep on smiling everybody. (DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO ETHAN IF YOU HAVEN'T AND FOLLOW MEEEEE!)

Now this is Lucy signing off saying I will see you in another dimension. Peace Out Dudes.